Find me links to these books

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

This 900 page Amharic work on Imam Ahmad during Halie Salassie claims he was a Karanle Somali. We can literally beat these ethio nationalists larp on Adal using their own sources 😂😂

Type up the book titles and author names in text format and in English (where possible). I will check on my end.

Thanks I'll look around the internet
Pardon me, I meant, provide the book titles and author names in plain text on SSpot, so that it can be used by others to search for the books on search engines and private forums etc etc.

In any case, I found one of the books for you, Taariikhda Soomaaliya (Dalkii Filka Weynaa ee Punt), its a raw scan though. I will clean it up and OCR it, just to upload it back to its site and others.

For now, see below for this raw scan copy.

Also for the first book, I found variations of its title, for example "Taariikhda Soomaaliyeed iyo Tartanka Qabiilka" but its probably not the same book. I have included it just in case you want to take a look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Pardon me, I meant, provide the book titles and author names in plain text on SSpot, so that it can be used by others to search for the books on search engines and private forums etc etc.
My bad ill get then up in a bit
In any case, I found one of the books for you, Taariikhda Soomaaliya (Dalkii Filka Weynaa ee Punt), its a raw scan though. I will clean it up and OCR it, just to upload it back to its site and others.

For now, see below for this raw scan copy.

Also for the first book, I found variations of its title, for example "Taariikhda Soomaaliyeed iyo Tartanka Qabiilka" but its probably not the same book. I have included it just in case you want to take a look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you I appreciate it sxb will read through these ASAP 🙏🙏

Khaemwaset

VIP

This 900 page Amharic work on Imam Ahmad during Halie Salassie claims he was a Karanle Somali. We can literally beat these ethio nationalists larp on Adal using their own sources 😂😂
Amharic version online i found, still hunting for english
1725744237907.png

1725744265925.png

1725744297204.png

Lineage of Imam Ahmad i rememember having an English in my phone will bring it up
1725744347739.png

There are 0 historical documents even by ethiopians that suggest he's a non Somali. Even Habasha sources written by a Harari scholar and published during Halie Salaasie say he's a Somali man. You can't get any more good proof than that sxb.

Berhanu Kamal is a modern day Ethiopian author (still alive and still writing) of over 30 books and even he has a book written about Gurey which is separate from the one written by the public historian of Ethiopia, former Minister of Education, Arts & Culture and Dean of the National Library under Haile Selassie, Takla Sadiq Mekuria almost a century ago.

I managed to get few pages translated and send to me. I’m going to ask around if the pdf is available.

IMG_1319.jpeg
IMG_1320.jpeg
IMG_1321.jpeg
IMG_1322.png
IMG_1323.png

Trending

Latest posts