First Somali man to become a Chinese citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also a Somali who works for the UAE monarchy that got citizenship. He's possibly the only one as well there.

Foreigners should only get citizenship on rare occasions in all countries

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Mashallah. We need Somali FOBs all around the world. If we keep this up, we can take over the world.

FOB = Forward Operating Base
:lolbron:

Great read, you have to love Somali's, the most hardcore Nomads, its planted in our DNA, they would go everywhere. I even met one in Croatia during holiday there.

When peace/prosperity returns to Somalia, I don't think there would a country on the face of the earth that can match us in diversity of languages and cultures, the best part was the infamous video of Somali's in Gambia showing the Senegalese forces that entered, even tiny impoverished African countries, you find them.

There's also a Somali who works for the UAE monarchy that got citizenship. He's possibly the only one as well there.

Foreigners should only get citizenship on rare occasions in all countries

One only!!!!there are more than that but you just don't know about them. And sheikh zayed used to had number of Somali mangers the most famous one was warsangali professor who used to handle his investment in Somalia (ranch and business) and still works for them in UAE beside teaching in university there. Small note his family lives in Toronto.

:childplease:

What are you doing in a europhile country?

Why are you giving them money?

operation fifth column, destroy them from within, just as they destroyed the rest of the world and put it under turmoil. Meshaan baryo kuma joogi.

While you conform like the pathetic enslaved house negro that you are!

operation fifth column, destroy them from within, just as they destroyed the rest of the world and put it under turmoil. Meshaan baryo kuma joogi.

While you conform like the pathetic enslaved house negro that you are!
So you went there to "destroy them from within"
So that means you went there to have fun and pay them for your stay

He got Hong Kong citizenship, not Chinese. Plus, he renounce his somali nationality. Probably would be easier getting one again.

Which is why I don't think you should have a Canadian citizenship.:damedamn:

I would die for my country so I deserve citizenship.

You wouldnt care if the country that gave you a second chance at life, an education, a great quality of life, benefits and all that was harmed. You would be pleased. You should be deported and live in Africa, hell on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending