Fob tactics

Royalflush

novacane
This Somali Kenyan I know recently upgraded from a i phone x to a 12 and I was shocked. He told me he had a sugar mommy from Sweden sending him money and a iPhone and other shit. So I asked him how did you get her to do that and he’s like I go for the reformed hôes or the lowkey ones and he promises them d and sends them pics to “salivate over” :chrisfreshhah:

so he just does it to finesse their money apparently all the qurbo haliimos are naive or the fobs are just bahal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This Somali Kenyan I know recently upgraded from a i phone x to a 12 and I was shocked. He told me he had a sugar mommy from Sweden sending him money and a iPhone and other shit. So I asked him how did you get her to do that and he’s like I go for the reformed hôes or the lowkey ones and he promises them d and sends them pics to “salivate over” :chrisfreshhah:

so he just does it to finesse their money apparently all the qurbo haliimos are naive or the fobs are just bahal

Karma is going to get him.
1610206102187.png

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Yes older Somali women are known to finance these Tahriibi younger men but isn’t that weird , to shukaansi a woman that is your mothers age :tacky:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes older Somali women are known to finance these Tahriibi younger men but isn’t that weird , to shukaansi a woman that is your mothers age :tacky:

Two types of men shukaaansi older women

Highly intelligent men who find younger women BORING

and

Broke a$$ niggaas who will do anything for money. Even sell their fuuto to gays