Forgotten Island | Socotra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe I've posted this here 3 times already and it's not everyone's land. wasangali Harti have claim on it. Now that's me done with the clan shit.

Yemenis live on the Island. When the British where colonising they had a title which said "British Somaliland and Sokotra".

Don't worry it will be back to us soon, we just need to organize our country. If you fellow the Yemen war you will understand what I am talking about. Or read about Saudis leaks or cables. The island will be back to us.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Your not even from the North to suggest that, go back to your ancestral homeland.
Me not being from the North is irrelevant. Socotra still belongs to Yemen. How am I suggesting anything? Is it not a fact that Socotra is Yemeni territory?:drakewtf:

Bal wuxu ku hadlayo eeg najiska xun.:ohlord:

Me not being from the North is irrelevant. Socotra still belongs to Yemen. How am I suggesting anything? Is it not a fact that Socotra is Yemeni territory?:drakewtf:

Bal wuxu ku hadlayo eeg najiska xun.:ohlord:

This map speaks for itself.

images(105).jpg

Don't worry it will be back to us soon, we just need to organize our country. If you fellow the Yemen war you will understand what I am talking about. Or read about Saudis leaks or cables. The island will be back to us.

I want Somalia to take it back by itself, not because of Saudi's foreign policy or their stupid agendas.

Status
Not open for further replies.