Four wives hugely impractical in DDSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
The number of Somali men in DDSI far exceeds the number of women. How do we remedy this?

"Based on the 2007 Census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), the Somali Region has a total population of 4,445,219, consisting of 2,472,490 men and 1,972,729 women"

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Anyway I dont think polygamy is that big around The Somali community secret marriages are worse

My cousins Neighbor got 2 wives in Denmark one in Ethiopia and 2 in Somalia none of them are aware of it

Awkward thing was just out of the blue he took out his phone and was showing us different women he slept with and this guy is in his 50s..

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The number of Somali men in DDSI far exceeds the number of women. How do we remedy this?

"Based on the 2007 Census conducted by the Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA), the Somali Region has a total population of 4,445,219, consisting of 2,472,490 men and 1,972,729 women"

What's the cause for this? Usually women outnumber men. I guess male refugees from Somalia living in the Ogaden?

Hubble

VIP
Anyway I dont think polygamy is that big around The Somali community secret marriages are worse

My cousins Neighbor got 2 wives in Denmark one in Ethiopia and 2 in Somalia none of them are aware of it

Awkward thing was just out of the blue he took out his phone and was showing us different women he slept with and this guy is in his 50s..

That's immoral and xaram. Dirty git.

Back in Somalia we have a culture were two couples would run off together and pay an imaam to do maheer, its bullshit and unislamic.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Women in ddsi are cheap and easy because of Ethiopian influence, they even sell alcohol in shops in jigjiga dhagaxbuur and other town. So each man can marry four women in one day

Hubble

VIP
Back in Somalia we have a culture were two couples would run off together and pay an imaam to do maheer, its bullshit and unislamic.

Eloping is different to qutbo siro. They resurface as a married couple, but qutbo siro is worse because the entire marriage is secret not just the wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.