Free food can make you do dumb things

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm at Costco today and I'm going around trying samples before getting my caano and bouncing. I come across this organic Mac and cheese sample that was just :ahhhh::banderas:

I then go to my go to move to get another and say "This is delicious. I think I'll grab a box. Oh and can I get another sample for my wife?" The lady says sure and hands me another. I stare at it and I was really hungry so I just ate it again in front of her without realizing:damn::dead::browtf:

She looks at me weird and says "do you usually eat your wife's food" :damn: :damedamn:

:eminemdamn::jcoleno::mjcry::mjlol::meleshame:

Sultana

On Hiatus
"Je me souviens" kulaha. Are you from Quebec? And Solid, how old are you when you can say that you're married without people giving you weird looks?

"Je me souviens" kulaha. Are you from Quebec? And Solid, how old are you when you can say that you're married without people giving you weird looks?

I look older than I am (although not anymore since i shaved my beard 2 hours ago)

I'm confused by the Quebec reference...

Last edited:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Loool, I shaved your beard? I didn't know I could fly to Edmonton and back that fast. And je me souviens means I remember in French and is the official motto of Quebec - it's on their license plates. It represents Quebec's separatist values, kind of gross.

je me souviens means I remember in French and is the official motto of Quebec - it's on their license It represents Quebec's separatist values, kind of gross.

No it doesn't
The true origin of the phrase is far more federalist: “Je me souviens que, né sous le lys, je crois sous la rose (“I remember/ That born under the lily/ I grow under the rose)” where the “lys” refers to France and alludes to the French monarchy and the “rose” refers to England and the English crown.

Loool, I shaved your beard? I didn't know I could fly to Edmonton and back that fast. And je me souviens means I remember in French and is the official motto of Quebec - it's on their license plates. It represents Quebec's separatist values, kind of gross.

Loool auto correct, my bad.

I'm still confused. What does that have to do with my post lol

Sultana

On Hiatus
AJ, the phrase was added to the license plates in 1978 during a time when the leading party of the province was a separatist party - the Parti Québécois. The sentiment behind the putting the phase on license plates is to clearly support separatism. Its literally a separatist bumper sticker. Meaning of many things change over time, it may not have been originally like that then, but now it is a separatist phase.
And Solid, the first part of my post was for AJ, not you. Sorry for derailing this thread. :damsel:

Status
Not open for further replies.