Fukk Crackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
I just got suspended of campus for saying donald trump got shot live on TV crazy ass shit. I said donald trump got shot live on tv and i started runnin around celebratin the real niggas started celebratin to someone put on faneto by chief keef and it turned into a god damn party the white ppl started to cryin and shit fuckin es. I told em its really didnt happen but ay suspended the negro ass niggas @Adheer Warsame if i eva see you i beating your ass

@Adheer Warsame if i eva see you i beating your ass

137ca9e2a4de70b11d0ae475997e8004.gif

So you gonna explain why or.. ?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
University student who writes like a semi-illiterate person. :childplease:

I was surprised this negro was in college, lol. But, the standards have been lowered for college admissions over the years here in the United States.

And for you @Lil Resse – you made a false statement and then celebrated which meant your supported the idea. It can be interrupted as a threat to the president. Also, Freedom of Speech means the government cannot infringe on your right to speak your mind. Depending on what “college” you go to, if it’s a private college, then they have right to do whatever they like when it comes to speech. Now, if it’s a public college, then this is something you have to take it up to your school administration and explain what you meant by your actions. But, it was most likely was interrupted as a threat.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
I was surprised this negro was in college, lol. But, the standards have been lowered for college admissions over the years here in the United States.

And for you @Lil Resse – you made a false statement and then celebrated which meant your supported the idea. It can be interrupted as a threat to the president. Also, Freedom of Speech means the government cannot infringe on your right to speak your mind. Depending on what “college” you go to, if it’s a private college, then they have right to do whatever they like when it comes to speech. Now, if it’s a public college, then this is something you have to take it up to your school administration and explain what you meant by your actions. But, it was most likely was interrupted as a threat.
You wan the draco you stupid fukk nigga don eva try to diss pussy ass nigga. f*ck donald trump and his hoe ass wife imma kill that nigga and f*ck his fine ass daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.