Funniest holiday experiences from back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
This local guy once told me,
He got the keys to a house that was never occupied for too long.

Whenever a family moved in they would experience something supernatural.

So he gets the keys to this empty House and invites some friends.

One of the somali girls started acting erratically and getting angry, she would not go through the front door.

He asked her what's wrong? She said the jinn inside me hates the jinn in that house and so I can not go inside the house.
:ileycry:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Napa '12 :francis:

On a lads holiday, first afternoon there I rented a bike for 2 nights, crashed and burned within hours after a horrific accident that scarred my right leg. I panicked and dumped the bike in a ditch. I got treated at the nearest A&E and walked with a crutch, the dude I rented the bike from turned up at my hotel with his teenage sons looking for me, so i paid off the hotel owner to hide my passport and luggage.

Being homeless for a few nights I walked around looking like a tahriib nigga all because I didn't want a confrontation and lose all my holiday budget on a fucking motorbike.

Of course it didn't stop me from hitting the strip. I pulled off a crazy stunt and somehow got to a girls house at 4am. This was the 4th night in. I honestly don't remember why, but one of the girls friends called the Po-po on me, they turned up while i was heading to the strip causing a scene, they were legit thinking I was some kind of illegal immigrant and wanted me to bribe them but I hardly had money. The fucking Bike dudes son sees me and remembers my face and runs at me but I hid behind the officer like a coward :mjlol:

I got taken to the station but I refused to speak until my mates got in touch.

The bike dude and his sons camped out the station waiting for me :drakelaugh: I told my mates to make a settlement with the bikers, instead of paying 800 euros I was gonna pay 400, where 200 of it we would pretend was my friends money who donated it to help cover the costs, just to act like we are broke af.

He said he would accept it but I needed to get the bike back for them first. So after being up all night till 8am I trekked back to the ditch and find the bike, someone had stolen the rear wheel (front wheel flew off in my accident) :draketf:

He took another 60 fucking euros for this.

I left that holiday looking like a zombie but lessons learnt :kanyeshrug:

Napa '12 :francis:

On a lads holiday, first afternoon there I rented a bike for 2 nights, crashed and burned within hours after a horrific accident that scarred my right leg. I panicked and dumped the bike in a ditch. I got treated at the nearest A&E and walked with a crutch, the dude I rented the bike from turned up at my hotel with his teenage sons looking for me, so i paid off the hotel owner to hide my passport and luggage.

Being homeless for a few nights I walked around looking like a tahriib nigga all because I didn't want a confrontation and lose all my holiday budget on a fucking motorbike.

Of course it didn't stop me from hitting the strip. I pulled off a crazy stunt and somehow got to a girls house at 4am. This was the 4th night in. I honestly don't remember why, but one of the girls friends called the Po-po on me, they turned up while i was heading to the strip causing a scene, they were legit thinking I was some kind of illegal immigrant and wanted me to bribe them but I hardly had money. The fucking Bike dudes son sees me and remembers my face and runs at me but I hid behind the officer like a coward :mjlol:

I got taken to the station but I refused to speak until my mates got in touch.

The bike dude and his sons camped out the station waiting for me :drakelaugh: I told my mates to make a settlement with the bikers, instead of paying 800 euros I was gonna pay 400, where 200 of it we would pretend was my friends money who donated it to help cover the costs, just to act like we are broke af.

He said he would accept it but I needed to get the bike back for them first. So after being up all night till 8am I trekked back to the ditch and find the bike, someone had stolen the rear wheel (front wheel flew off in my accident) :draketf:

He took another 60 fucking euros for this.

I left that holiday looking like a zombie but lessons learnt :kanyeshrug:

That felt like an episode from the film the hangover sxb......

' Hiding behind the police man like a coward' hahahahagagagagagagagaga

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.