Funniest post of the month by Menace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The last part had me dying on the floor.

Practically this brother is on a re-discovering journey ever since he lost his job at the oil sands of Alberta. Kid was making $200k a year and all a sudden he was unemployed. Things got even worse cause he was suppose to get marry to his sweet darling Ayaan. He promised her a wedding no Somali could've ever have. They were gonna honeymoon in The Maldives. They were gonna have their wedding at the Winsten Churchill grand resort in a retreat in deep inside Ontario.

Sadly kid couldn't live up to this promise and Ayaan left him for A-rizaq, the DJ for Drake.

At this point wiilka maskaxda ba laga galey. He took off for the Far East to talk to a random Jamaican guy who was obviously stoned about Black Unity. :drakekidding:

He now passes his days at the HK brothels where little Chinese girls tell him " you black, you big jujuu, chinaman no big":gladbron:

Waraahe wa kaftan ka xanaaqin

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you know when I realized homeboy was mental? When he went on 20 min rampage talk on a restaurant serving Somali food but owned by Hindi. waa nooc waaliya!

None the less I like the homie.

Bohol

VIP
Do you know when I realized homeboy was mental? When he went on 20 min rampage talk on a restaurant serving Somali food but owned by Hindi. waa nooc waaliya!

None the less I like the homie.

He should take videos of other parts of east Asia and south east Asia places like
Cambodia, Thailand, Japan, South Korea etc few or non Somalis go to those places.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@LarryThePuntite bro! You cool peoples manne! I tend to roast folks sometimes, ha u bixin.

Can't wait to watch your videos when you make it to the motherland inshalah.

Status
Not open for further replies.