Funny joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Joke of day waraabe asked me if general samora the actually president of Ethiopia and man behind 90s coup is Ogaden(somali) ?

You said he is the head of liyu which is a dirty lie. Liyu is under her cousin Abdi Iley Kkkkkk

I said that he was behind Ogaden & Somalia massacres in 2007. Also he is actual president of Ethiopia and he invented the liyu police. It is all in wikicables. And then you asked if he is Ogaden?
image.gif

waraabe

Your superior
I said that he was behind Ogaden & Somalia massacres in 2007. Also he is actual president of Ethiopia and he invented the liyu police. It is all in wikicables. And then you asked if he is Ogaden? View attachment 5289

Damn you are a donkey.

You said he was the man responsible for gashaamo, that is a lie you keep repeating to protect your cousin Iley

Apollo

VIP
The Dutch consume less cannabis per capita and visit prostitutes less than Americans. Making these things legal doesn't seem to affect usage.

The Dutch consume less cannabis per capita and visit prostitutes less than Americans. Making these things legal doesn't seem to affect usage.

Those prostitutes in Amsterdam are not even Dutch. They are Africans (or maybe Surinamese) and Eastern European

Apollo

VIP
Those prostitutes in Amsterdam are not even Dutch. They are Africans (or maybe Surinamese) and Eastern European

Mostly Eastern European.

Ironically, a Slav prostitute earns more in a day in Amsterdam than a licensed doctor can make per month in Romania/Poland etc. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.