Galmudug Local elections

Jungle

VIP
Qoor qoor is out of here. Galmudug isn't JL or even Hirshabelle where the 2 regions have an equal stake in the FMS. This guy is from Cadaado and will be swiftly removed by Cayr.

Relating to this thread a Galmudug presidential candidate (NN) had a function today in Nairobi

Qoor qoor is out of here. Galmudug isn't JL or even Hirshabelle where the 2 regions have an equal stake in the FMS. This guy is from Cadaado and will be swiftly removed by Cayr.

Relating to this thread a Galmudug presidential candidate (NN) had a function today in Nairobi
This guy Kofi is the most educated, he’s a phd holder, I’m hoping he wins, that’s definitely what Galmudug needs.

We need to keep this thread open, I need updates from reer GM, what’s the current political situation looking like?

Can’t be too bad if I’m not hearing news on it.

We need to keep this thread open, I need updates from reer GM, what’s the current political situation looking like?

Can’t be too bad if I’m not hearing news on it.
We definitely need to, there’s not much news on it now but candidates have started campaigning

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
This guy Kofi is the most educated, he’s a phd holder, I’m hoping he wins, that’s definitely what Galmudug needs.
One of Shababs ex leaders/spokesmen, so because he has a PhD he’s now changed huh, this hutu government is so funny man, how is a state runner up ex Shabab and a current minister the ex leader of Shabab, entire government is just former Shabab :gucciwhat:

One of Shababs ex leaders/spokesmen, so because he has a PhD he’s now changed huh, this hutu government is so funny man, how is a state runner up ex Shabab and a current minister the ex leader of Shabab, entire government is just former Shabab :gucciwhat:
you need to understand the AS back then isn’t the same as the AS now, what you mean is the Islamic courts, he’s an educated man & has a good reputation amongst people. ‘tHiS hUtu government’ pls grow up

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
you need to understand the AS back then isn’t the same as the AS now, what you mean is the Islamic courts, he’s an educated man & has a good reputation amongst people. ‘tHiS hUtu government’ pls grow up
AS is AS, what’re you talking about? Was there ICU (the same thing as AS btw) in Somalia in 2010?
:draketf:

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
You wonder why the south is such a mess. The only thing this guy changed is his dressing, once an AS always AS. The whole government is compromised and heavily infiltrated by ex members of AS. We could only imagine how many deaths they were responsible for.

@Dharbash What everyone needs to understand is that AS back then broke off from the ICU around 2007, they weren’t as radical as they are now. Most of those politicians left when AS started becoming extreme and killing innocent people. Koofi is an example of that, he’s been in previous governments such as the hsm, sharif and farmajo.

Canadian Lol GIF

Jungle

VIP
Mahad has also started campaigning and has released a book called 'Mahad iyo Nisa macna leh' through an author

FB_IMG_1720561846578.jpg

:drakelaugh: war unukaa yaab aragnay labo sano wax aan dhameen u hayaay xilka

Trending

Latest posts