Game Thread: Starfield

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
we gonna be the biggest pirates stealing everybody shit
1686512644687.png

yeah microsoft removed it from ps, it's also on pc where am gonna play it
I would be reserved with my expectations if I where you. This is very ambitious and could flop like anthem or could turn into a generational success like skyrim.

Regardless the fact there are apparently 1k+ worlds is mind blowing if not borderline far fetched.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I would be reserved with my expectations if I where you. This is very ambitious and could flop like anthem.
anthem gives me heartattack everytime i hear it, i got my expectation under control sxb but am 100% sure this ain't gonna flop

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It looks alright but overall mid I guess space games ain't my thing. Definitely not something I would get day one but I'll eventually try it based off the reviews
am not blind follower i will confess the game play when not playing as ships is kinda not great but they still have time to improve it and it will make the game 9/10 for me

am not blind follower i will confess the game play when not playing as ships is kinda not great but they still have time to improve it and it will make the game 9/10 for me
They already have a release date if this isn't a live service game then there won't be much improvements between now and the release which is in a couple of months.

Is this game online by the way?

This would actually be dope in vr tho

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
They already have a release date if this isn't a live service game then there won't be much improvements between now and the release which is in a couple of months.

Is this game online by the way?

This would actually be dope in vr tho
they can still make some improvement not huge but few am sure they will and i think it's not online

Trending

Latest posts