Gangs

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My secondary school was filled with wannabe gangsters and since I lived smack bang in Haringey it was basically their grooming area.

Folks would get kicked out for drugs and knives so often by the time I got to year 11 my class was barely recognisable. Every 2 years someone would get shanked and then everyone would act like they actually gave a f*ck about the guy, I mean I know I didn't.

People use to celebrate random gang members dying over postcodes and would sing some retarded rap by the killer about how much of a badman they were and then that guy would die like a month later then they'd all be sad. I remember one kid celebrated when they were all sad and said I bang for broadwater farm, he got his clothes stolen off of him and thrown in a bin by a bunch of TPL and woodgreen wannabes:mjlol:

Honestly thank god I had enough sense not to get involved with that shit. It was beyond stupid and I saw genuinely intelligent people go down the drain. It just didn't compute in my head, why do it? You'd end up fucking up your own life for very little reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My secondary school was filled with wannabe gangsters and since I lived smack bang in Haringey it was basically their grooming area.

Folks would get kicked out for drugs and knives so often by the time I got to year 11 my class was barely recognisable. Every 2 years someone would get shanked and then everyone would act like they actually gave a f*ck about the guy, I mean I know I didn't.

People use to celebrate random gang members dying over postcodes and would sing some retarded rap by the killer about how much of a badman they were and then that guy would die like a month later then they'd all be sad. I remember one kid celebrated when they were all sad and said I bang for broadwater farm, he got his clothes stolen off of him and thrown in a bin by a bunch of TPL and woodgreen wannabes:mjlol:

Honestly thank god I had enough sense not to get involved with that shit. It was beyond stupid and I saw genuinely intelligent people go down the drain. It just didn't compute in my head, why do it? You'd end up fucking up your own life for very little reason.
:mjlol: :browtf: I'm glad I moved to Canada just before Year 7.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
maybe the reason they getting sad when someone died is because they also live that lifestyle and thinking "that could have been me"

Jungle

VIP

Pretty much the same story. School was shit. 1 of the worst things was in secondary every couple weeks olders in their early 20s from different ends would line up all year 7 and 8s take their sony ericcsons, nokia leaf, etc :mjlol: and trainers if the boy had big feet. Kids just stand there helpless hoping its people from your ends that come that day :ohlord: tbf they went hard at nonblacks and dopey malis lol but that type of shit could could never run in these times.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

pretty much the however our gangs would fight older niggas so basically a bunch 13 s vs 16-19 year olds

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Swear Haringey is full of woods and white ppl :cosbyhmm: are you from Muswell Hill

Ngl i had olders at skl so i was under protection if shit hit the fan, but my first fight wasn't until year 8 and chairs got dashed:wow: detention weren't enough, i was almost sent to Unit after a string of bad behaviour until one great teacher taught me the way.

My skl was rough, teachers sold secrets to Offsted, fireworks were dashed in stairways, a deputy head's ear was half bitten off by a rebellious Madow yout on sum Mike Tyson shit. :kanyehmm:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Had too strict of a family to get involved in gangs. :fredo:

Even grew up in the perfect neighborhood to get into it too:ivers:

Pretty much the same story. School was shit. 1 of the worst things was in secondary every couple weeks olders in their early 20s from different ends would line up all year 7 and 8s take their sony ericcsons, nokia leaf, etc :mjlol: and trainers if the boy had big feet. Kids just stand there helpless hoping its people from your ends that come that day :ohlord: tbf they went hard at nonblacks and dopey malis lol but that type of shit could could never run in these times.
Wouldnt the elders from your ends rob you if you were from the same place

Jungle

VIP
Wouldnt the elders from your ends rob you if you were from the same place
:patrice: No how would that even make sense?

Different times, people were outside way more, less cameras which meant alot more street robberies and even bookies and off licences were gettin licked regularly, none of that no more.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Damn. I feel bad for you. Did you turn out okay though? :browtf: :cosbyhmm:
Turned out fine
maybe the reason they getting sad when someone died is because they also live that lifestyle and thinking "that could have been me"
I mean at that point that's just natural selection. If that couldn't change those retards I don't know what could've.
Man's never been robbed. I was some paranoid kid so as soon as shit looked awry I was outta there, wallahi I wouldn't even walk down an empty road if I spotted more than 1 madow teenager. I'd watch the few kids that'd go down the road then hear their stories about getting mugged the next day:wow1:

I stopped carrying shit on me when people started getting stopped with knives.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Swear Haringey is full of woods and white ppl :cosbyhmm: are you from Muswell Hill

Ngl i had olders at skl so i was under protection if shit hit the fan, but my first fight wasn't until year 8 and chairs got dashed:wow: detention weren't enough, i was almost sent to Unit after a string of bad behaviour until one great teacher taught me the way.

My skl was rough, teachers sold secrets to Offsted, fireworks were dashed in stairways, a deputy head's ear was half bitten off by a rebellious Madow yout on sum Mike Tyson shit. :kanyehmm:
I think that's just Muswell hill, I've only ever been there for the dentist, it looks kinda posh. Comparing it to the rest of Haringey is like comparing Ecuador and Japan.

Our olders were just dickheads so I avoided fights like the plague. Our school had one of those stupid zero tolerance rules where you get a fixed term whether you got attacked first or not and I didn't want to end up in a shit sixth form, I remember chuckling when people got rejected for shit on their record. I never went beyond IE.

Deputy head must be a cursed position. Ours got boxed in the side of the head by a madow kid while trying to stop a fight and got knocked unconscious. I feel sorry for her, people would dash food at her then run away into crowds for fun, that was just cruel:ohlord:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Gangs never made sense to me, people killing and getting killed for an area they don't own and seeking validation from other males who could care less. Nothing wrong with being an individual, being unique and doing stuff that betters ur life. I know so many people who chose that life and now complain about not having access to respectable jobs. I use to warm them to think about the future but fast life came and they racked up felonies. I hope the younger generation learns from their mistakes :)

Gangs never made sense to me, people killing and getting killed for an area they don't own and seeking validation from other males who could care less. Nothing wrong with being an individual, being unique and doing stuff that betters ur life. I know so many people who chose that life and now complain about not having access to respectable jobs. I use to warm them to think about the future but fast life came and they racked up felonies. I hope the younger generation learns from their mistakes :)
:)

:patrice: No how would that even make sense?

Different times, people were outside way more, less cameras which meant alot more street robberies and even bookies and off licences were gettin licked regularly, none of that no more.

If you are from the same block as a older yute he wont rob you correct? In sweden they dont shit to kids or people from the same area as them

Trending