Garowe Online Riles Up Ethiopian Govt

Garowe online and daljir media are very obviously pro puntland news that's anti federal government. Which isn't bad since there should always be critique. Although they deleted that post

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Garowe online and daljir media are very obviously pro puntland news that's anti federal government. Which isn't bad since there should always be critique. Although they deleted that post
They were very anti Deni leading up to election and still hate him

GO nuanced the message Minister Fiqi was trying to communicate to a local audience, quite tactless, if surprising knowing security dependencies, and dire state of the nation. Somebody ought to remind the good Minister he is not a citizen airing his opinion, but a government official representing the FGS, and his message could potentially bear adverse implications along with undesirable ramifications. Is A Hashi on the gov't payroll? Or a concerned citizen trying to inject damage control into the online discourse? N Tedla, .Et's Ambassador is as unhinged as Fiqi. Have they graduated from the same unaccredited colleges of diplomacy?

@Sa_Male How I am doing in criticising? See, I am borrowing a page from your yellow book! O Wilde would be so proud!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
GO nuanced the message Minister Fiqi was trying to communicate to a local audience, quite tactless, if surprising knowing security dependencies, and dire state of the nation. Somebody ought to remind the good Minister he is not a citizen airing his opinion, but a government official representing the FGS, and his message could potentially bear adverse implications along with undesirable ramifications. Is A Hashi on the gov't payroll? Or a concerned citizen trying to inject damage control into the online discourse? N Tedla, .Et's Ambassador is as unhinged as Fiqi. Have they graduated from the same unaccredited colleges of diplomacy?

@Sa_Male How I am doing in criticising? See, I am borrowing a page from your yellow book! O Wilde would be so proud!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your doing well sxb, I'd give a πŸ’― but my liking privileges here have been disabled πŸ‘€