Gedo region under the Ethiopian military occupation

My beloved Gedo has become a toilet spot for Ethiopian troops to violate. is Gedo apart of Somalia or Daawa region (Ethiopia)?

:mjcry:

In the video I recognized the famous landmark Humbaale which used to be heavily forested. The low IQ nomads have destroyed this area and turned it into a desert.

B0FFE293-D1A4-45E1-8B12-E45C0EDDABC7.jpeg

The Ethiopian military equipment look very old.. I think a couple of traps can destroy them in no time.

The future wars will now be determined by air superiority. The tplf Terrorist group that was stocking up on Chinese & western made weapons for the past 27 years were defeated in merely under 2 years because the Ethiopian regime was drone striking the shit out of their positions. unless you are the taliban and have the topography similar to mountainous Afghanistan then it’s impossible to survive against them drones.

1FE49B58-C39E-4FBD-878F-9C401076D080.jpeg

Getachew Reda the spokesman of the tplf terrorist group. Look at his submissive expressions given from this particular photo.

800k tigrays dead, millions starving just to end up surrendering at the feet of your opps.

Qasaaro

:mjlol:

0413463F-1DE4-4033-B3D9-9CFF6319E206.jpeg
FA4374FE-7077-4EE3-97CA-883934C6B667.jpeg

Onlf with all its internal problems managed to continue operating in the Somali region for over 40 years. the Somali region is mainly flat on the eastern parts. Tigray region has more forest cover and a larger mountain range good for hiding.

outnumbered and less funded onlf militas equipped with Kalashnikov rifles managed to survive much longer than tplf that had tanks & western allies

I think Allah is punishing these Tigray criminals for the crimes they’ve committed against the Muslims.

They are handing over their weapons to Abiy Ahmed in exchange for food 🤣

A377CF5C-65BF-4773-BFF2-E35387F69180.jpeg
351B70B0-00F7-4665-8638-59E55A0EB9A3.jpeg
E6A596C4-7AF8-492C-945B-6F2F3036981B.jpeg

Last edited:
Onlf with all its internal problems managed to continue operating in the Somali region for over 40 years. the Somali region is mainly flat on the eastern parts. Tigray region has more forest cover and a larger mountain range good for hiding.

outnumbered and less funded onlf militas equipped with Kalashnikov rifles managed to survive much longer than tplf that had tanks & western allies

I think Allah is punishing these Tigray criminals for the crimes they’ve committed against the Muslims.

They are handing over their weapons to Abiy Ahmed in exchange for food 🤣

View attachment 252456View attachment 252457View attachment 252458
What did you expect? Tigrays and Amhara are the original raw meat munchers. Their own forefathers couldn’t light a fire to cook their food because they were so afraid of their evenly matched enemies raiding them :pachah1:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
My beloved Gedo has become a toilet spot for Ethiopian troops to violate. is Gedo apart of Somalia or Daawa region (Ethiopia)?

:mjcry:

Ethiopia is more welcome than Madoobe and your ilk, Cagjar will crush the rer abdille remanants hidin in Kismayu

Alhamdulliah the Gorgor mercenaries are exiting the region in large numbers.
Hawiyes couldn’t save you and neither will cagjar

3530E30E-7113-4421-B8FF-C1A90971AA6B.jpeg
EC0B446E-04D0-422A-8BE1-C4767DFFCC85.jpeg
435ACA6E-93AE-4F47-A200-4FC5B5C1E678.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Someone tell that malnourished lad his president for the past 30years has been the PM of Ethiopia. Kulahaa you are not my president.
Farmaajo did a great thing by sending troops to Gedo, most of whom were Hawiyo, then he send young RX and MX to be trained abroad, if today Somalia balkanize those Hawiyo will go home to Yaqshiid with nothing but the clothes on their backs, while the young trained troops will inherit the hardware in Gedo.

HSM doesn't want more mouths to feed he is trying to get military hardware from Gedo leaving the region defenceless.

Farmaajo did a great thing by sending troops to Gedo, most of whom were Hawiyo, then he send young RX and MX to be trained abroad, if today Somalia balkanize those Hawiyo will go home to Yaqshiid with nothing but the clothes on their backs, while the young trained troops will inherit the hardware in Gedo.

HSM doesn't want more mouths to feed he is trying to get military hardware from Gedo leaving the region defenceless.

Its time for those trained MX to come back and control their lands. Hawiya troops need to fight alshabaab and clear Hawiya lands.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its time for those trained MX to come back and control their lands. Hawiya troops need to fight alshabaab and clear Hawiya lands.
Nobody wants another clan to fight for them, if those SNA answer to HSM as Hawiyo footsoldiers then they can leave with their sandals and walk to Xamar, not a single truck or gun will leave Gedo.

We have missed out on 30 years of any sort of military aid in the war on terror, only getting a tiny bit from Ethiopia as ASWJ.

Farmaajo did a great thing, he even made Gedo admin pay rental on equipment, as long as they remain SNA its xalaal but when they become Hawiyo its their exit ticket.

Trending

Latest posts