Geeljiro do you support a somali female president?

Geeljiro do you support a somali female president?

• No, raag baa Joogo

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, Islamic a women can not lead

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Yes, because it 2016 women can do anything men can do

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, because a women couldn't worse, so give them a shot

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about gender; I only care about whether they are fit for the job and if they can be a good leader.

Women are more emotional so they are less likely to ignore corruption and hungry street children

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We shouldn't focus on gender,qabil or religion. We should ask our leaders what can they do for us the people of Somalia.

We shouldn't focus on gender,qabil or religion. We should ask our leaders what can they do for us the people of Somalia.

this issue is specifically about women and their current and future impact on somali politics. no qabil or other religions will ever reach 50%. the truth is that gender equality will be an important issue of somalia moving forward.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well SL and SA has been run by men and it's Still not doing too great so I'd say give a woman a shot, it can't get much worse

We can't have people like Duchess who would play nepotism to their triangle class and undermine transparency and openness.

I noticed that females are more tribalists than males are. While males would fight and then be friends the next day, women will hold grudges and air out dirty laundry.

Well SL and SA has been run by men and it's Still not doing too great so I'd say give a woman a shot, it can't get much worse

exactly at this point a women leader would have to engineer the extinction of the somali race to be as bad as the previous leadership.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
We can't have people like Duchess who would play nepotism to their triangle class and undermine transparency and openness.

I noticed that females are more tribalists than males are. While males would fight and then be friends the next day, women will hold grudges and air out dirty laundry.

The nigga who said langaab waa ahlu naar ain't lie. Your jealousy and envy shows with every post. Waryaa don't jealous me 'cause I have a better chance of leading Somalia than your bottom feeding kin.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The nigga who said langaab waa ahlu naar ain't lie. Your jealousy and envy shows with every post. Waryaa don't jealous me 'cause I have a better chance of leading Somalia than your bottom feeding kin.
Why is this guy hating? It's not our fault that our grandfathers were successful, smart men. Who took matters on their hands while the langaabs were sitting in sidelines. :ayaanswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why is this guy hating? It's not our fault that our grandfathers were successful, smart men. Who took matters on their hands while the langaabs were sitting in sidelines. :ayaanswag:

He's always angry and angry men are always bottom feeding laangaabs. #facts

LMAO, a male Somali bantu has a better chance than you.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yes especially beautiful Somali women.

We need a qualified sexy Qalanjo halimo oo timaha dabada tabanayaan, :lawd:we need to shiiit on this fufus:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.