German neo-Nazi neighbours of a refugee home 'goaded a depressed Somalian migrant, 17, into jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah it's funny how far right ideology crippled their world image before and they're legit keen to dive right back into it

Allahu narixsto. May Allah give him jannah. Sick germans. Thats a horrible place to live in. Especially with no family. Very sad story. When will my people stop migrating. Stay where Allah blessed you with a beautiful land

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Allahu narixsto. May Allah give him jannah. Sick germans. Thats a horrible place to live in. Especially with no family. Very sad story. When will my people stop migrating. Stay where Allah blessed you with a beautiful land
It's nice saying that from the comforts of you're home, but when you're unemployed in Somalia after getting a college education...

It's nice saying that from the comforts of you're home, but when you're unemployed in Somalia after getting a college education...
True. But ive met somalis in somalia thatd never want to leave. Because of islamic reasons. Which i respect. I guess you can never really understand what goes on in a persons mind. Just sad all around

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Why would you generalize Germans? They're good people that are taking in the most migrants/refugees. I'm sure these idiots don't represent the average German. Generalizing won't get us nowhere. Peace!

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
How are you gon let a honky neanderthal make you jump off a building smh..

Why would you generalize Germans? They're good people that are taking in the most migrants/refugees. I'm sure these idiots don't represent the average German. Generalizing won't get us nowhere. Peace!
Bro theres a reason i said that. I had an experience where i visited relatives in frankfurt. And we were walking downtown with me and my cousin and two hijabs. One german guy spit on one of the girls. There was a brawl. I say we won. Cuz they were kinda drunk. And then we ran away. We couldnt even hail a taxi. We walked miles. Lol since then i have special hate for them scheming lil hitlers lol

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Bro theres a reason i said that. I had an experience where i visited relatives in frankfurt. And we were walking downtown with me and my cousin and two hijabs. One german guy spit on one of the girls. There was a brawl. I say we won. Cuz they were kinda drunk. And then we ran away. We couldnt even hail a taxi. We walked miles. Lol since then i have special hate for them scheming lil hitlers lol
I can understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry that happen. But, we shouldn't use ethnic nationalities and group them together.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
I can understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry that happen. But, we shouldn't use ethnic nationalities and group them together.
i stopped fucking with white people once i found out they had neanderthal DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending