Germany recognizes the Armenian Genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36433114

1.5 million Armenians were deported from their homeland to the deserts of Syria starving to death and many more were killed in a genocide that was a precursor to the holocaust and inspired Hitler. The Turks must pay for what they done, I hope to see reparations and lands formerly settled by Armenians to be given to Armenia in the near future. The Islamist Dictator/Sultan Erdogan is already throwing tantrums but he has no choice but to accept this.

Apollo

VIP
Turkey is quite an odd country. So many times in history have they changed ethnicity/language.

Initially they were Indo-European Hittites, then Persians, then Greeks, then Armenians, and now Mongolic Turks.

image.jpeg

1.5 million Armenians were deported from their homeland to the deserts of Syria starving to death and many more were killed in a genocide that was a precursor to the holocaust and inspired Hitler. The Turks must pay for what they done, I hope to see reparations and lands formerly settled by Armenians to be given to Armenia in the near future. The Islamist Dictator/Sultan Erdogan is already throwing tantrums but he has no choice but to accept this.

Your profile pic of Stalin the man who was responsible the death of 20 million persons including his son, again you are here preaching about dictator ship and genciode

waraabe

Your superior
Good for Germany, turkey support isis. Disgusting little terrorists, they should never be allowed any where near the eu

Turkey is quite an odd country. So many times in history have they changed ethnicity/language.

Initially they were Indo-European Hittites, then Persians, then Greeks, then Armenians, and now Mongolic Turks.

Yes that's because Anatolia is the midway between Asia and Europe so it was a lucrative spot for empires who wanted to trade.

View attachment 3438

Your profile pic of Stalin the man who was responsible the death of 20 million persons including his son, again you are here preaching about dictator ship and genciode

I chose this profile pic because it looks cool not because I like Stalin, matter of fact I hate Communist ideology and figures in history. Secondly Stalin's death toll was a result of political purges and economic programs gone wrong that resulted in famines, he wasn't deliberately trying to wipe out ethnic groups for some racial/ethnic ideology.

The Germans going from one genocide to another.

They are still paying baad money and now they want others to join the ship.
:drakekidding::camby:

They've lost their spine.:obamatell:

I recognise Germany's mass murder of people who did not fit in the Aryan Race.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

Turkey does more for Somaliland than Armenia....

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Germans talking about genocide lol armanians were a threat to the ottomans and were dealt with . If they want to recognize genocide let them condemn the Belgium genocide of Congo, king
Leopold II massacre of 10 million Congolese.

Status
Not open for further replies.