get bandits blood boiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my fucking god man did we rob your clan soo soo badly. the biggest victims of the civil war is dhulbahante...
waar bandit bal eeg saxib :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@bandit i'll understand if you cry sxb just dont hide it and make sure you confess every tear drop you shed after seeing the lost treasure. CONFESS THE TEARS!!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What's this shemale talking about :what1:

Ganbadhe is located right next to LA...

kCSlmgx.png

Shemales shouldn't mention my mother's clan :camby:

I don't care they support isaaq they are not our people:camby:Also dumbass the place is occupied by dhulbahante sell outs not isaaq keep your fantasy to yourself:camby:
each camel will be soled for $700 or more to saudia arabia and dubai. think about it dblock, think long and hard and then let it sink in...

Enjoy your little victories while you can:damsel:

you are a somalilander by birth so quit your treasonous ways and accept your nationality instead of this hawiye love affair you have going on.
the more patriotic of a somalilander you became then the more chance you'll have of being our next honorary isaaq membership holder like your adheer doctor saleban haglatosiye

ahhh just look at him next to silanyo :qri8gs7:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
you are a somalilander by birth so quit your treasonous ways and accept your nationality instead of this hawiye love affair you have going on.
the more patriotic of a somalilander you became then the more chance you'll have of being our next honorary isaaq membership holder like your adheer doctor saleban haglatosiye

ahhh just look at him next to silanyo :qri8gs7:

You do know am a southern dhulbahante right:ftw9nwa:
As for your offer I like being free bandit:krs:But I am willing to change my mind if you throw some nice light skin isaaq honies my way:mjcry:
But on a serious note people like haglatosiye,karaash, xabsade need to be hanged from the effiel tower:pacspit:
Especially that faggit xabsade:pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You do know am a southern dhulbahante right:ftw9nwa:
As for your offer I like being free bandit:krs:But I am willing to change my mind if you throw some nice light skin isaaq honies my way:mjcry:
But on a serious note people like haglatosiye,karaash, xabsade need to be hanged from the effiel tower:pacspit:
Especially that faggit xabsade:pacspit:

Go back to widh widh and xidhxidh, there's no such thing as southern dhulbante.

Your isaaq family love you and miss you :)

6iWLxCrCWJ572.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.