Get raped twice by the same men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What the hell is going on in india
dahell2.png

Police in northern India say they've arrested two men for raping a young woman for the second time in three years after she refused to withdraw a police complaint against them.

Senior police officer Sanjay Kumar Singh says the victim, in her early 20s, is in stable condition in a hospital.

The woman was first raped in 2013. Three men were arrested, and two were freed on bail pending the outcome of the trial. Singh said those two raped the woman again on July 13 in a town in Haryana state.

The crime highlights the persistence of violence against women in India despite a public outcry following the 2012 gang rape of a woman aboard a bus in New Delhi that led to stronger laws against sexual assault.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/asia/india-rape-same-men/

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And some neoliberals have bamboozled themselves into believing there's a rape culture in NA :williamswtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
South Asian culture is reprehensible.

We need to accept certain cultures have elements within them that are inherently inferior to a progressive society

For southeast asians it's this rapey, misogynistic ideology that is invariably engrained into their political structures, and for white folk, they have a tendency to glorify money and status almost to the point of allowing sociopathy to germinate at the highest levels of their countries. Once we hammer out these inconveniences, our ascension into valhala will be confirmed :ahh:

India is known for female abortions. Now that there's way more men than women this is bound to happen.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This is so sad. Poor girl! India doesn't care about women's rights, there's always report about gang rapes. I wonder if this is somewhat related to the cast system?

waraabe

Your superior
This is so sad. Poor girl! India doesn't care about women's rights, there's always report about gang rapes. I wonder if this is somewhat related to the cast system?

yes the girl was from lower caste so in india it is ok to rape her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is absolutely sad and inhumane, why isn't the government doing anything about this? India is really a shithole place to live.
How come these western feminists who cry about feminism don't say anything when it comes to 3rd world country females? This is why I never support feminists. They're selfish and ignorant about other women.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
How about Somalia?

Granny, age 87 in Kismayu get rapped by Bantu from ugandishu, there were about bunch of foot soldiers. On 1992.

World haven't heard about that, cuz it happened a while ago.

VixR

Veritas
This is absolutely sad and inhumane, why isn't the government doing anything about this? India is really a shithole place to live.
How come these western feminists who cry about feminism don't say anything when it comes to 3rd world country females? This is why I never support feminists. They're selfish and ignorant about other women.

Quite simply speaking, it's Indian women who've to pave the way on this.

There is rape culture in NA - there's rape culture the entire world over, it's just progressively worse on other continents. (Africa/Asia & SA).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Quite simply speaking, it's Indian women who've to pave the way on this.

There is rape culture in NA - there's rape culture the entire world over, it's just progressively worse on other continents. (Africa/Asia & SA).

Indian women don't have the same platform as the western feminists do.

VixR

Veritas
Well since they've platform now they should use it for a good cause.

I get you, and they do support them, but the fact remains that for true change to occur, it has to come from within the society, from Indian men through their own women.

They're getting raped & also killed left and right due to their men believing in the ancient idea that their family honor and worth as a people somehow resides deep within the depths of their womenfolk's vagina. It's an old religious/cultural tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.