Ghetto Asian Wannabe Makes Video Saying I NEVER WANT TO BE A J

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
At this point the audacity gauge went so far past its limits its kind of respectable how delusional this kid is.
Season 1 Jerk GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

This kid is going to be in a tough surprise when he finds out what his Somali friends call east Asians.

However Somali twitter wouldn't be Somali twitter if you didn't find the most delusional takes ever by the Somali subhumans in the comment section.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Not even trying to come off as self hating but why the f*ck does an indhoyar want to imitate Somalis of all people?
Maybe because he grew up in a area predominantly Asian? Or maybe he is one of the poorer Asians?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Every dog, cat, lizard and granny nowadays knows too much somali. First it was just couple swear words. Then someone taught them warya. Even after this we stayed silent. It has come back to bite us. Shisheeyes will now have 5 minute in convo in somali with you :ohlord: Way noo dhamaatey.

Based

VIP
Every dog, cat, lizard and granny nowadays knows too much somali. First it was just couple swear words. Then someone taught them warya. Even after this we stayed silent. It has come back to bite us. Shisheeyes will now have 5 minute in convo in somali with you :ohlord:Way noo dhamaatey.
Go on twitter and everyone is using words like ‘xaar’ ‘xoog’ ‘karbaash’ :ohlord: cringiest stuff ever

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Koreans are the biggest niggaboos, on a side note I curse every farax that teaches these ajnabis somali slang.

Canadian cadaans, madows and other shisheeyes running around calling junkies "Bak-tees" (Bakhti) is some top tier comedy though, not gonna lie.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

Trending