GIRLS ON SOMALI WILD N OUT MINNESOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
C6hUImZWYAAR7YE.jpg

The girls on it looked much better than the UK Somali wild n out. :cosbyhmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I just watched the feature.

It was so cringy that I low-key wished a suicide bomber was in that hall.

Last edited:
I think it's a show where black guys rap and dance.

Not sure i don't even own a tv.

To be fair, i didn't even know about wild n out till that evening standard gutter trash (given free on trains) talked about it.

When i saw the pics of it, it looked like a bunch of black wannabe chavs skinnies convention.

Although, it seemed like the police presence was an unnecessary show of force since contemporary accounts coloured an alternative picture of orderliness.
:hmm:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-n-out-music-festival-shut-down-a3427086.html

Nothing wrong with the girl btw. I'm blessed in the looks department, body and intellect. I don't have to have 6 inch nails, weave and cheap outfits to get attention. If I posted my photo your false assumptions of girls who read and go to school looking ugly will be dispelled.
Because you look like this -- reading your amazing afrocenteric books :chrisfreshhah:

133598623470ca1ce719f3c53092d215.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nothing wrong with the girl btw. I'm blessed in the looks department, body and intellect. I don't have to have 6 inch nails, weave and cheap outfits to get attention. If I posted my photo your false assumptions of girls who read and go to school looking ugly will be dispelled.

It had nothing to do with uglyness, I was just making a joke lol.

But, you can always bless me with your pic via DM. :ahh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The one with the long jeans is Oromo, she's not Somali. I don't know what the other one is.
No self respecting Minnesotan attended that ratchet, ghetto, tacky event last night. I'm utterly embarrassed that these folks live in my state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending