Girls what’s your opinion on this 🧐

Cambar

peace is the key
we are not white people. We don't get mad because someone is wearing a dress that looks like a wedding gown. That's my take on that
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Cambar

peace is the key
I think Kiin Jamac has good intentions, she's not a problematic person and we should always think good of our somali sisters

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I think Kiin Jamac has good intentions, she's not a problematic person and we should always think good of our somali sisters
It’s not kiin Jamac the op is talking about but the girl next to her in the pink dirac :stressed:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
I like the non-white ethnic take on this topic. There’s no problem with wearing bridalesque diracs, as long as you don’t overdo it and come in like you’re the bride. The girl in pink kept it very demure, simple jewelry, I’m guessing no trail, muted color and no sparkles. That makes up for the bridal cut and lace.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I like the non-white ethnic take on this topic. There’s no problem with wearing bridalesque diracs, as long as you don’t overdo it and come in like you’re the bride. The girl in pink kept it very demure, simple jewelry, I’m guessing no trail, muted color and no sparkles. That makes up for the bridal cut and lace.
download (3).jpeg

Is the 'cinched waist dirac' the bridal style? The traditonal diracs are massive with too much fabric to keep hold of, I think this style and guntiino will become more popular- we can't be tripping around every 3 steps for the sake of a traditional aroos fit.

Who came up with this concept of not looking better than the bride? If you've been mogged...well you've been mogged. Waxba ma laguu qaban karo, enjoy your live Kiin Jamac performance and loosen up a bit
Whitney Houston Reaction GIF