Glasses wearing SSpoters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fellow blind bats out there? Was wondering because im opting for an eye operation soon and dont know what im expecting. If any of you have any experiences pls feel free to share it below

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Am officially becoming 4 eyes in ten days am gonna miss not wearing glasses:mjcry:
Op why not get contact lenses:ohhh:

Am officially becoming 4 eyes in ten days am gonna miss not wearing glasses:mjcry:
Op why not get contact lenses:ohhh:

Bummer dude. Ive been wearing them for so long i can feel the weight of phantom glasses on my nose, even when im asleep

Id get those but theyre darn expensive and too much of a hassle. Besides I dont think they make them beyond the -9/-10 threshold (which is way more than mine)

I've had laser done and I'd recommend it to all that wear glasses. I could see far better than my glasses days.
Oh werd. What type of procedure did you go for? Theres like a million kinds and i dont know which one i should pick. And did it hurt??

I'm blind in one eye but I refused to have glasses vain I nooo..one of my front tooth is not even mine, thank the Arab dentist my buddy, I bet you cannot even tell? No NHS, even my own mother couldn't tell, shit yas. The fight wasnt even my beef. the woman is deceased RIP.

Can't find God even with glasses, eh?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.