Goat with a human face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know where the goat got the face from:faysalwtf:. The comments on the comment section:chrisfreshhah:. I like how the people in that village says it is a curse but the people in the comment section condemned them for sleeping with a goat:chrisfreshhah:.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
... Kulaha 'I think I know where it came from' gullible nigga, the goat is deformed it looks nothing like a human.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think I know where the goat got the face from:faysalwtf:.
giphy.gif

I'll give you a lesson on biology since your school didn't teach you f*ck all I guess. Humans can only breed with humans..
There's membrane proteins in the sperm/egg-cell of all most all species which basically help the sperm/egg-cell recognize which species it belongs to. A human sperm will only recognize a human egg vice versa also humans have 46 chromosomes goats have 60..

giphy.gif

I'll give you a lesson on biology since your school didn't teach you f*ck all I guess. Humans can only breed with humans..
There's membrane proteins in the sperm/egg-cell of all most all species which basically help the sperm/egg-cell recognize which species it belongs to. A human sperm will only recognize a human egg vice versa also humans have 46 chromosomes goats have 60..
Ohh... I apologize for my ignorance and for my dirty mind. :meleshame:
I hated bio anyways :hova:. So excuse my lack of knowledge about how creatures breed:meleshame:.
I am more into chemistry and physicsobamadatazz.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ohh... I apologize for my ignorance and for my dirty mind. :meleshame:
I hated bio anyways :hova:. So excuse my lack of knowledge about how creatures breed:meleshame:.
I am more into chemistry and physicsobamadatazz.
uwotm8, I had to resit biology :yloezpe: flopped it
Chemistry > Physics even though I preferred both of them over Biology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts