Gofundme company slapped the impulse driven Somali Face fb group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they tried to shame them but Gofundme just gave $50k to Jerome

damn even african countries are donating :kanyehmm:

how low we've sunk:snoop:
Famine is no joke, u can't let pride stop u from receiving aid. But after this famine is over a lot of heads need to be rolling for not taking actions to prevent it. WW1 and WW2 there was literally about 30 million lives lost to famine.

Famine is no joke, u can't let pride stop u from receiving aid. But after this famine is over a lot of heads need to be rolling for not taking actions to prevent it. WW1 and WW2 there was literally about 30 million lives lost to famine.
definitely but these useless bastards are the reason this famine is so severe. their in-action, and greed (pocketing whatever comes into their hands instead of building the appropriate institutions) is the reason why this is such a big problem.

definitely but these useless bastards are the reason this famine is so severe. their in-action, and greed (pocketing whatever comes into their hands instead of building the appropriate institution) is the reason why this is such a big problem.
Inshallah once it's over, a lot of snakes are gonna be exposed.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
damn even african countries are donating :kanyehmm:

how low we've sunk:snoop:

It's most likely somalis from Kenya/Uganda donating though. Same for jabouti.

But Nigeria? I think that's maybe actual Nigerians. o_O

I swear North nigeria is going through a famine as well.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What did the somali face fb do.are you mean they lied about donation? Please Don't accuse without evidence

No! They didn't deceive anyone

They asked gofundme to waive the 5% fee and gofundme was like :camby:and so Somali Face went ballistic and wrote an article ok Huntington post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts