Golden Boot winner, Kylian Mbappe is reportedly dating trans model Ines Rau

Are you happy for Kylian? T

• Yes absolutely. True love is all that mattes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1671391541717.png

Paris Saint Germain star Kylian Mbappe is reportedly dating Ines Rau, who is the first transgender model to appear on the Playboy cover.
According to Italian news outlet Corriere dello Sports, Mbappe was seen at the Cannes Film Festival with Rau and was later pictured carrying Rau on a luxury yacht.
Rau made her first appearance in Playboy back in 2014, and in 2017, became the first transgender model to star on the cover.

At the time, there were backlash over Rau’s appearance on the cover. Cooper Hefner, the son of the Playboy founder Hugh Hefner said: “We should collectively be fighting for a more open world, not one that promotes hatred and a lack of acceptance.”

Rau said in a previous interview for Playboy, via ETOnline: “I lived a long time without saying I was transgender.
“I dated a lot and almost forgot. I was scared of never finding a boyfriend and being seen as weird. Then I was like, 'You know, you should just be who you are. It’s a salvation to speak the truth about yourself, whether it’s your gender, sexuality, whatever.
“The people who reject you aren’t worth it. It’s not about being loved by others; it’s about loving yourself.’”

Image Credit: Alamy

She added: “When I was doing this shoot, I was thinking of all those hard days in my childhood.
“And now everything happening gives me so much joy and happiness. I thought, 'Am I really going to be a Playmate -- me?' It’s the most beautiful compliment I’ve ever received. It’s like getting a giant bouquet of roses.”

Meanwhile, Mbappe has been making the headlines recently for the wrong reasons on the pitch.

Despite PSG’s promising start to their Ligue 1 campaign, there has been reports of rising tensions between Mbappe and the Parc des Princes club’s other mega stars, Neymar and Lionel Messi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That boy is not str8. I don't follow the world cup but i saw a clip of him jumping on a bearded looking Persian and the way they locked eyes on each other made me uncomfortable. He is very touchy with multiple others too

Trending