Good morning everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the first Monday that I feel good in the morning.

I woke up and smelled the flowers.

I really did. There's fresh flowers in my bedroom. I buy them every week.

How was your weekend?

Xoxo

P.s

I miss @Zayd my little munchkin. I hope he is breaking all the miyi girls hearts.

Xoxoxoxo

Gibiin-Udug

Which ones? The white ones have the most beautiful fragrance. I have those smaller ones in there too, with the dots but they don't smell as nice or look as beautiful when they've bloomed.
I've the regular white lilies from my local flower shop!

Any recommendations for next week?

Hubble

VIP
I've the regular white lilies from my local flower shop!

Any recommendations for next week?

I love chrystham flowers and carnations, I buy them in various colours and put them together myself. My shop has cute bouquets I just buy them as they are, get them to match the throws and cushion covers usually.

Gibiin-Udug

Thanks @KowDheh
I appreciate your suggestion I will look for them inshallah. In my state the farmers market is slowly opening up again due to the nice weather. I'm going to a local farmer's market this weekend inshallah. I will look for it.

Hubble

VIP
Thanks @KowDheh
I appreciate your suggestion I will look for them inshallah. In my state the farmers market is slowly opening up again due to the nice weather. I'm going to a local farmer's market this weekend inshallah. I will look for it.

I love farmer's markets! Maybe they'll have daffodils, they're rarely in the shops as cut flowers, usually just planted. Have fun searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending