Goodbye friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
It was great to meet you all of you.
I've things to do beside SS, so I've to cancel my account and say goodbye. Insha-allah
Cafis every one whom I hurt or flame emm.
Peace and bariis.
One love!!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yeah, whatever.
To be honest, you the most Qabiilist moderator SS, so you the one who disabled me to respond some topics that is the reason behind am leaving plus you hateful Xaliimo to.

Thank you for telling me how you really feel about me. I'll try to process your comments and get back to you if/when I give a shit.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Nabeel786
a7jAVKt.jpg

Merahan
a7jAVKt.jpg

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'll do that when you stop doing tawaf at Aabo Siyaads tomb in Gaajo Gedo.
You know what. I'm smarter than you cuz I don't insult person whose gone and no longer in dunya. You got hurt feelings walaahi. May Allah show you on right path.
BTW, if you "dhereg" then your region shouldn't have hell lots of slums, example Garawe and Bosaso. Doqon

Duchess

VIP
You know what. I'm smarter than you cuz I don't insult person whose gone and no longer in dunya. You got hurt feelings walaahi. May Allah show you on right path.
BTW, if you "dhereg" then your region shouldn't have hell lots of slums, example Garawe and Bosaso. Doqon

Look at this dipshit trying to get all religious. You called me a . Slander is a major sin but clearly you don't know that because you're too busy making a shrine for your demigod Barre.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So it's okay to insult a living person? You can't pick and choose the religion, you bum!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
All in all. The SS forum board very poor, the space is too small, to browse the messages it takes ages to view, they can't even buy a full capacity forum board (GB) cuz they can't afford it. Gaajo gaajo dhashey. f*ck off

Duchess

VIP
All in all. The SS forum board very poor, the space is too small, to browse the messages it takes ages to view, they can't even buy a full capacity forum board (GB) cuz they can't afford it. Gaajo gaajo dhashey. f*ck off

Why are you still here?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Laughing here, did it take you all day to write that?

Status
Not open for further replies.