Goodbye Xawaash.com good guide, found me a new darling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My food cooking knowledge has been enhanced by these amateur cooks called "cooking iskoriis" on snapchat.

Yesterday I bought all the ingredients for his other night casho. My female had a tooth ache and was at the dentist and I was left with cooking for my household and I cooked one of my most incredible dish to date.

I bought these ingredients:

Coconut milk
Shrimps
cilantro
Spinach
Carrots
Chicken broth
Red Onions
Lemon
Cabbage
Garlic
Olive oil

I followed the guys videos to the exact point

I only substituted shrimp for a king fish

Now I can say I know a new fish to make. :deargod::hemad:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace you didn't mention fish in your ingredients, I didn't see shrimps in this video.

P.s

Why does your stove look like those section 8 old ass stoves? :urgh:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you didn't mention fish in your ingredients, I didn't see shrimps in this video.

P.s

Why does your stove look like those section 8 old ass stoves? :urgh:

It's a bit dirty bc a lot cooking was done this morning.

No I'm not on section 8 and I wish I was on it cause paying rent month in and month out is not cool. That's why I'm buying a house. It's not really buying it but instead of paying rent I figured why don't I just put down $10k ( Columbus is cheap) for a 3 bedroom $90k house and afterwards have my agreement with them to be paying a Mortgage of $800 a month. Inshalah that's the plan.

Yeah this is not shrimp bc this thread is from 2 days ago and that's when I made a shrimp. This is today's tilapia fish.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My bad @UncleMenace i thought you made this thread today.

Can you just rate my cooking skills...today I was even mission some ingredients...my female finished my dam coconut milk while making qado yesterday ..,ciil badanaa, cause I got back from Kroger, I could've bought it but only to find out it was over used ...she poured in it like I was her bill gates ...she has no preservation gene in her ...:angryman::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.