Great Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Definitely good law, rapists are more likely to rape again, here they won't have the urge.

I would Still prefer the actual chop off tho

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Short term - great idea
long term - bad idea

This just sends the message that sexual offenders can't "control" themselves. That somehow this is an innate problem. In a way this legitimatizes rape and rape culture. There are more effective ways to stop rape from happening.

waraabe

Your superior
Short term - great idea
long term - bad idea

This just sends the message that sexual offenders can't "control" themselves. That somehow this is an innate problem. In a way this legitimatizes rape and rape culture. There are more effective ways to stop rape from happening.

So punishing rapists some how means that rape is legitimate? :faysalwtf:

Typical feminist bullshit

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So punishing rapists some how means that rape is legitimate? :faysalwtf:

Typical feminist bullshit

I didn't say that. I said castrating rapists sends the message that it's an innate problem. That it's natural for men to rape, that men are animals and should therefor be contained.

Do you agree with the message that men are animals that can't control themselves?

There are far better ways to attack rapists and rape. One way is via the way society conducts themselves when it comes to the topic of rape.

waraabe

Your superior
I didn't say that. I said castrating rapists sends the message that it's an innate problem. That it's natural for men to rape, that men are animals and should therefor be contained.

Do you agree with the message that men are animals that can't control themselves?

There are far better ways to attack rapists and rape. One way is via the way society conducts themselves when it comes to the topic of rape.

You are arguing that punishment means legitimised which doesn't make sense. Do you support the punishment of rapist or are you pro rape and don't support the punishment of those who rape

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You are arguing that punishment means legitimised which doesn't make sense. Do you support the punishment of rapist or are you pro rape and don't support the punishment of those who rape

You really don't understand the argument I'm making. I can't fault you warabee you're only good for debating with people on your own level like @Canuck

I'm against rape and I want all rapists to be punished.

waraabe

Your superior
You really don't understand the argument I'm making. I can't fault you warabee you're only good for debating with people on your own level like @Canuck

I'm against rape and I want all rapists to be punished.

@Canuck has low IQ and didn't attend high school as her family couldn't afford it, that is why she can't speak Somali and she struggles with both English and Arabic.

Going back to the point you are arguing for the sake of arguing. You haven't discussed why this is bad all you said is it makes rape legitimate which doesn't make sense. Try again

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Canuck has low IQ and didn't attend high school as her family couldn't afford it, that is why she can't speak Somali and she struggles with both English and Arabic.

Going back to the point you are arguing for the sake of arguing. You haven't discussed why this is bad all you said is it makes rape legitimate which doesn't make sense. Try again

I said castrating rapists sends the message that it's an innate problem (google the word innate). When you then castrate rapists you're indirectly sending the message that men can't control themselves, are animals and have it written in their DNA to rape something that is false. That's why castrating rapists and sexual offenders is not the way to go by it long term. An innate problem legitimizes it. I also said there are far better more effective ways to tackle the problem that is male aggression & entitlement. I've always believed lecturing a kid is better than beating a kid. Studies agree.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And why chemically castrate? Rape is not driven by lust. Once again legitimizing why men rape. If you're gonna chemically castrate male rapists doesn't the fault also lay at the victims?

rape is not synonymous with sex. That's a dangerous conceptions that conservatives like to make. If Rape steams from lust then surely the victim is at fault for awaking the desire to rape?

It's honestly a lazy method hence why I said short term it's a great idea.

waraabe

Your superior
I said castrating rapists sends the message that it's an innate problem (google the word innate). When you then castrate rapists you're indirectly sending the message that men can't control themselves, are animals and have it written in their DNA to rape something that is false. That's why castrating rapists and sexual offenders is not the way to go by it long term. An innate problem legitimizes it. I also said there are far better more effective ways to tackle the problem that is male aggression & entitlement. I've always believed lecturing a kid is better than beating a kid. Studies agree.

What a load of Nonsense. Does executing murderers mean killing is innate? Does locking people away for life mean that it is innate? This is a solution to a problem. It seeks to deter potential doers away and punish those who have done it . Simple , nothing more nothing less.

Again, you are arguing for the sake of arguing

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What a load of Nonsense. Does executing murderers mean killing is innate? Does locking people away for life mean that it is innate? This is a solution to a problem. It seeks to deter potential doers away and punish those who have done it . Simple , nothing more nothing less.

Again, you are arguing for the sake of arguing

Murder and rape are not the same. Most murderers have a motive rapists don't. You can't compare the two.

If you wanna treat all men like animals go ahead I personally don't mind. I still believe there are far better ways to fix the problem. And go read what I wrote underneath you're quote. It' really don't make any sense to chemically castrate.

Are you currently drunk? You have to be. You don't have to explain yourself abayoo. Being a garoob must be hard.

I am not Garoob but you need to stop drinking for your own sake at least we would not see any more of threads bye and take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending