Group Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all want to start a twitter group chat? For SomaliSpot crew only of course. y'all can go head and create alias accounts if you'd like.

Twitter is more of a cesspool atleast we can contain the crazy on tc.

@Lmao :salute::friendhug:

she is absolutely stunning. breathtakingly tall, skinny with shape, organic light skin, fashionably in date, highly cultured and a mesmerising smile that will captivate your attention. Truly deserving of the title qalanjo.

:lawd:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Twitter is more of a cesspool atleast we can contain the crazy on tc.

@Lmao :salute::friendhug:

she is absolutely stunning. breathtakingly tall, skinny with shape, organic light skin, fashionably in date, highly cultured and a mesmerising smile that will captivate your attention. Truly deserving of the title qalanjo.

:lawd:

Ngl that's the quality I care about the least. She got full lips, a curvy figure, a smile you won't tire of.

Wallahi you understand fam :tocry:

Ngl that's the quality I care about the least. She got full lips, a curvy figure, a smile you won't tire of.

Wallahi you understand fam :tocry:

She is 1 in a million. Alil bit of napkin mathematics. 16 to 20 million somali world wide. Half being female.

that leaves us 6 to 10 million. Okay bout 4mill are over 30 iska dheeh. okay maxaa soo haray? 2 to 4 million! another 1.5 under 18. and another so that leaves 1 to 2 million between 18 to 29. see what i mean by she 1 in a million?
:mjkkk:

She is 1 in a million. Alil bit of napkin mathematics. 16 to 20 million somali world wide. Half being female.

that leaves us 6 to 10 million. Okay bout 4mill are over 30 iska dheeh. okay maxaa soo haray? 2 to 4 million! another 1.5 under 18. and another so that leaves 1 to 2 million between 18 to 29. see what i mean by she 1 in a million?
:mjkkk:

Your depressing me right now with these numbers.

i want variety. i tend to agree with people i like on here. i need problematic jihadists and pro arabs in the mix for a well balanced discussion whatever topic.
I'm really tryna fight a trump supporter tho. The most I ever got was some asshole that drove past me in a raggedty truck and told me to go back to my country. One day my dreams will become a reality. If I can't get Trump I can get some cadaan hoes running their mouth.
:fittytousand:

I'm really tryna fight a trump supporter tho. The most I ever got was some asshole that drove past me in a raggedty truck and told me to go back to my country. One day my dreams will become a reality. If I can't get Trump I can get some cadaan hoes running their mouth.
:fittytousand:
your answer should've been "so..what terminal you gon be at?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending