Guilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
:mjcry:
I have been having this feeling of guilt everytime I do something bad and everytime I tell myself it's the last time but I end up doing it all over! It goes away sometimes but eventually it hunts me & shit! Mostly it's about God, I ask myself if I'll ever be forgiven for things I did, I pray this Ramadan is a turning point for me and for y'all!

If I have wronged you in any way, please forgive me, Ramadan Mubarak!

you were made to make these mistakes, to feel this way and to post about it and to want to improve yourself. everything was predetermined before birth. just go with the flow and stop blaming yourself.

Even though I don't follow your faith, your God tells you in every surah in the very beginning he is the most compassionate and merciful. Every single surah in the beginning

I gave you some comfort O you who believe

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
(Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.") (39:53)

Anas (RAA) narrated that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
“All the sons of Adam are sinners, but the best of sinners are those who repent often.” Related by At·Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

Ramadan kareem.

Status
Not open for further replies.