Gun battle in Grozny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

cause I dont think that they are under prosecution like the Chechens or the Roghinyas....The Somaliland saga is one of victimhood...We actually defeated that regime...We cant turn into yahuud and their genocide obession...We are only 3.5 mill people, we are way off with a greater Somalia with a guaranteed decentralized governing. With a rotating presidency and an autonomous local government that runs its affairs but that does not meddle in the foreign affairs of the Somali Republic.

waraabe

Your superior
cause I dont think that they are under prosecution like the Chechens or the Roghinyas....The Somaliland saga is one of victimhood...We actually defeated that regime...We cant turn into yahuud and their genocide obession...We are only 3.5 mill people, we are way off with a greater Somalia with a guaranteed decentralized governing. With a rotating presidency and an autonomous local government that runs its affairs but that does not meddle in the foreign affairs of the Somali Republic.

We are better of ruling ourselves you duufle. I don't want a non lander ruling me. They are holding us back

Finally a reer SL thats using logic rather than emotions.
:friendhug:

A greater Somalia is in the interests of all Somalis in then horn. United we stand, divided we fall.
:rejoice:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Facts only :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.