Guys! Come and help her out

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This is my good female friend..

Today she comes to me for an advice..

Her man of 4 months (dating) took her last night. ..

She's very upset ..

ivloc5.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

Does he even know her birthday?

Guys are stupid, you have to literally take them by hand and show them everything. She should have hinted it was her birthday few days prior.

menace

VIP
Does he even know her birthday?

Guys are stupid, you have to literally take them by hand and show them everything. She should have hinted it was her birthday few days prior.

He knew ...and she's mad cause he took her to, in her words, "a crappy Lebanese restaurant "..

What would you say Idman? Besides this chick needs to marry ...

Q

Queen Carawelo

Here's the thing, men will treat you how you treat yourself, if you treat yourself like a McDonald's or a crappy Lebanese restaurant then you better believe they will take you there. I don't know the full story but you can't expect someone to automatically know your birthday if you haven't told or hinted at them. If she did and he still didn't care, then he's not that into her and she's wasting her time on him.

menace

VIP
Here's the thing, men will treat you how you treat yourself, if you treat yourself like a McDonald's or a crappy Lebanese restaurant then you better believe they will take you there. I don't know the full story but you can't expect someone to automatically know your birthday if you haven't told or hinted at them. If she did and he still didn't care, then he's not that into her and she's wasting her time on him.

She's reading by the way so be as humane and honest as possible with her....

If she won't get along with this dude I'm gonna take her in bro :diddyswag::denzelnigga::diddyass:

Here's additional info

2yyni9i.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

If she won't get along with this dude I'm gonna take her in bro :diddyswag::denzelnigga::diddyass:

Here's additional info

2yyni9i.jpg

Like I said he's not that into her. If you're reading this, cut him loose girl. Men who make those excuses are only looking for one thing.

menace

VIP
Like I said he's not that into her. If you're reading this, cut him loose girl. Men who make those excuses are only looking for one thing.

In my opinion and as a guy, if I'm head over heals for a girl I would use this type of opportunity to make her special and shower her with birthday things..

I suspect that you are a thing on the side ....usually a guy wouldn't give a dam about you and would take you to crsppy ass kitchen/restaurant ..at this moment he wants to spend the least amount because he doesn't take you seriously..

I'm dirty I had to brutal ..

But this is how I treated some chicks ..Manne it's funny how chicks don't know where they stand in your mind ..you got a chick demanding treatment when she has no idea that she is temporary

Here's additional info

2yyni9i.jpg

Tell her to bounce from this clown and take a more fulfilling individual, like say, myself :win:

It's a birthday, give credit if they remember but don't expect them. It's not something we celebrate and has little importance.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Here's additional info

2yyni9i.jpg

Is it hard for him to show emotion or is he saving it for marriage? :comeon: He's wasting her time. Tell your friend to move on.

Emotions are reciprocal. If your friend wants him to show that and be romantic she needs to guide him and erase any doubts he might have.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yeah she's wasting her time. They're not compatible. Just move on and try a new guy.

My birth day wasn't too long a go you know what I did nothing we are mails why is she acting all cadaan for. Or mabey it's because I'm male cuz I wouldn't expect my girl to do anything special not to say I wouldn't be happy if she did. And this being romantic thing can back fire I totally understand why he is being guarded. From personal experience I dont think it's a good idea to show too much emotion to females specially somali girls. because they will try to walk all over you or over value themselves or think they can do better because you are being nice and considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.