Guys help me please. What's this called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Theres this bitter thing that old Somali ladies cook. They say it's natural antibiotic. My granny has it. She makes it like tea, adds ginger and honey and drink it like tea. But it's so bitter. No matter how much sugar and honey you add. It's still bitter with bitter aftertaste. But Wallahi it works. I usually drink it when I've a headache. I don't know what's called English. I want to read its benefits. My granny said its called in afsomali " dinsi" or something.

Help

Hubble

VIP
I only know it's called diinsi. Its probably tapped from a tree, it lookd similar to myrrh without the fragrance.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
We made it.
:rejoice:

They're using our beautiful language to name active groups.:2tjlv3e:

image.jpeg

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
OMG and I thought I was the only one who used this infamous diinsi.

It works wonders wallahi especially my monthly pain i cant even remember the last I used painkillers.

I don't care how bitter or nasty it taste like it makes me feel better more than the painkillers. The xulbad taste more nasty than the diinsi:hova: I gag everytime I taste the damn shit but ladies it has similar health benefits as the diinsi.

Gibiin-Udug

@nucleus we made it.

@Zuleikha yes I also use it for my monthly pain. Wallahi it works. I should make a business and sell it to the white hippy folks. Imagine all the money I would get. But I don't trust cadaan folks they will rebrand it and take the credit.

Gibiin-Udug

And you trust somalispot

:diddyswag:
Loool

But every Somali grandmother and mother has that in her kitchen. It's not about trust its about selling it to the people who don't know it. Imagine me selling a half pound of dinsi to you for 70 dollars and your female relative curses me because I ripped your naive self, :chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Unfortunately now I'm gonna steal your idea.

$100 bottles of organic gluten free diindiin or whatever you call it

:chrisfreshhah:

Coming to a local farmers market near you

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.