guys,say you had a plot of land in a booming area of Hargeisa, what wld u have build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i just received a phone call by my uncle who is telling me that the land I was forced to buy several years ago ( got it for like $3k then and now is worth $35k) is surrounded by businesses and there's enquiry abt the owner of my plot. So he is suggesting that I build something, some kind of a business. I've been brainstorming all day, thinking of a business that would bring me residual income. The leading thought right now is to make into a Weddi g reception place. I mean people will always be getting married. I can have mine differently by ordering my stuff Sweden to furnish my place.

Last edited:
Don't do anything with it. Keep the land as an investment for the future. Some relatives of mine have a plot of land worth 200k+ right now but it wasn't worth this back in the day when they inhertid it from their father.

Plus too many hotels in hargeisa for wedding spot so you gotta come up with another business idea than that

Status
Not open for further replies.