HAAYAAY I'VE FOUND AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi there's this discussion on Norwegian TV right now with 4 Somalis and a host talking about Somalis in Norway. They were going over unemployment in the Somali community and they cut to an interview with a Somali man who had been on welfare for like over a decade and he said it was paradise, no need to work and all the free time to travel wherever. But then the camera panned over him and his, or @AbdiJohnson's initials, were seen on his cap
:damn:

And the discussion with the Somalis is worth its own thread even. The Lesbian Amal Aden was among the guests. There was an SJW there too but also another faraax that hilariously shut her down every time :dead:

Hehe

I heard Amal Aden is welcomed by the Somali community in Norway
She's intelligent (I think) and I respect her. She's not a complete sellout either, she genuinely wants to help the Somali community. Shes a bit like you tbh, just less controversial

Like she'd make the distinction that the problems that occur in the West/Norway aren't in the majority of Somalis but they are big problems but they don't apply to Somalis back home. She also said Somalis are adaptable and if welfare was to be cut off most would find work fast. It wouldn't be the end of the world basically.

Still the most intelligent guy at the table was some random faraax alhamdullillah you should have seen him. He was hella funny too :russ:

She's intelligent (I think) and I respect her. She's not a complete sellout either, she genuinely wants to help the Somali community. Shes a bit like you tbh, just less controversial

Like she'd make the distinction that the problems that occur in the West/Norway aren't in the majority of Somalis but they are big problems but they don't apply to Somalis back home. She also said Somalis are adaptable and if welfare was to be cut off most would find work fast. It wouldn't be the end of the world basically.

Still the most intelligent guy at the table was some random faraax alhamdullillah you should have seen him. He was hella funny too :russ:

Yeah I heard she's very respected by Somalis because she's a good model for the younger generation and a good representative of the community

If it gets on YouTube later send me the link if there is subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.