Habashi valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw this on twitter but didn't feel like sparking another 20 page thread of ethiopian slander.

but that raw meat made me gag. they call it kifto and people legit advocate for it on twitter saying that if you don't eat it you aren't habasha

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i saw this on twitter but didn't feel like sparking another 20 page thread of ethiopian slander.

but that raw meat made me gag. they call it kifto and people legit advocate for it on twitter saying that if you don't eat it you aren't habasha
It's a part of their culture :manny:
Just like ajnabis gag when you mention bariis iyo moos, we and most other people gag when habashis mention raw meat
Let it be something they're proud of and don't hate :kanyeshrug:
(Obviously it's a bad example since raw meat seems a little unsanitary but they must prepare it in a way that's clean , if not then :susp:)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Fun fact:

Somalis introduced the raw meat to the Ethiopians during the 1964. While Somali soldiers were on foot looking for the Ethiopians, the Ethiopians would often get hungry, since they didn't want to light a fire and lead the Somali soldiers to the hide out, they would eat the raw meat, having fewer brain cells from the average human being, the Ethiopian soldiers took this tradition of eating raw meat back to their villages and cities. No wonder they hate us, we made them eat raw meat out of fear.

200.gif

Fun fact:

Somalis introduced the raw meat to the Ethiopians during the 1964. While Somali soldiers were on foot looking for the Ethiopians, the Ethiopians would often get hungry, since they didn't want to light a fire and lead the Somali soldiers to the hide out, they would eat the raw meat, having fewer brain cells from the average human being, the Ethiopian soldiers took this tradition of eating raw meat back to their villages and cities. No wonder they hate us, we made them eat raw meat out of fear.

200.gif
umm sheikh nur taught them how to cook it

I have to say though their canjeero is so yummy

Fun fact:

200.gif
LMAOO i read about that :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
And your obsession about me and following my threads is getting of hand dyke!!!!
If I was a dyke I certainly wouldn't be interested in you. :vqbuyv0: Stop obsessing over other people's cultures and leave them alone you psychopath.

If I was a dyke I certainly wouldn't be interested in you. :vqbuyv0: Stop obsessing over other people's cultures and leave them alone you psychopath.

Kkkkkkk As usual you keep following my threads and seeking my attention daily but I am not interested in you. Simply, I am married and straight and I don't like dyke like you.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Kkkkkkk As usual you keep following my threads and seeking my attention daily but I am not interested in you. Simply, I am married and straight and I don't like dyke like you.
It's a public forum I can post wherever I want, this isn't primary school.

Status
Not open for further replies.