Hairier men are more 'intelligent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-hirsute-of-higher-intelligence-1328285.html

Search more about the correlation between hairiness and intelligence and decide for yourself.

It makes sense. Think about it: the Arabs, Persians, Indians, Greeks and Jews are all endowed with body hair that is very rarely found in other ethnicities. If you find pictures or sculptures of ancient philosophers, scientists and inventors, they are almost always portrayed as having excessive body hair.

Tell me the last time you've seen a doctor, engineer or academic with very little body hair? Could this indicate an innate superiority of the Semites?

Heck, look at the rich list. The richest people in the world are predominantly Arabs or Jews. The richest man in Ethiopia is a Saudi, the richest man in South/Latin America is of Lebanese origins. Founders of Google Larry Page and Sergey Brin are both Jews. The 'AlMansour' family in U.A.E (worth over $1 trillion) are obviously Arabs, etc.

There are more U.S. Educated members in Iran's PhD cabinet than the U.S.

"But as of late 2013, Rouhani’s cabinet had more American PhD holders than the cabinets of France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, and Spain combined, according to The Atlantic."
http://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2014/nov/13/rouhani’s-us-educated-cabinet

Tell me what you think.
:shaq:

Chinese, Koreans and Japanese etc are not a hairy people, but they're known for their intelligence. This is dumb topic anyways. :zhqjlmx:

"There are more U.S. Educated members in Iran's PhD cabinet than the U.S"

The article says " But as of late 2013, Rouhani’s cabinet had more American PhD holders than the cabinets of France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, and Spain combined," not more than the US as far as I can see. But that wouldn't prove anything either way.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Chinese, Koreans and Japanese etc are not a hairy people, but they're known for their intelligence. This is dumb topic anyways. :zhqjlmx:

"There are more U.S. Educated members in Iran's PhD cabinet than the U.S"

The article says " But as of late 2013, Rouhani’s cabinet had more American PhD holders than the cabinets of France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, and Spain combined," not more than the US as far as I can see. But that wouldn't prove anything either way.
That was not related to the article. It's a fact. Search it up.

The Chinese, Japanse and Koreans are not up to scratch. They teach the 'Talmud' to children in Korea hoping some of that Semitic prosperity would rub off on them.

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates 12 out of . As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims. By the percentage of the total population in a region considering themselves Muslim, 24.8% in Asia-Oceania do, 91.2% in the Middle East-North Africa, 29.6% in Sub-Saharan Africa, around 6.0% in Europe, and 0.6% in the Americas. Sit down :damn:
Explain the astronomical figures of PhD holders in countries like Iran? The gulf Arabian countries? The 'Jews' who are closely related to the Arabs are also known for their prosperity.

Countries like India have one of the largest numbers of PhD holders in their cabinet too.

History is proof. Who were all the inventions and contributions to civilisation owed to? Arabs, Persians, Indians, Greeks, etc.

That was not related to the article. It's a fact. Search it up.2

The Chinese, Japanse and Koreans are not up to scratch.2 They teach the 'Talmud' to children in Korea hoping some of that Semitic prosperity would rub off on them.

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

Doesn't matter, it wouldn't prove what you are saying either way, it's not relevent.
What do you mean not up to stratch? Are their iqs lower because they have less hair. No. In fact they consistently score high on iq test by country. So obvious there's no hard and fast rule about hairy races being more intelligent, despite what you're saying. Also it's just a correlation, afaict there this one scientists who has studies it and found some correlation and presented it at a lecture, who cares, it's somewhat interesting but not even he is saying what you are saying.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Nonsense man, physical attributes don't make men excell in terms of intelligence and knowledge, that's saying Allah favored some people with a better grasp of knowledge and left others dull.

Everyone is equal, and everyone has equal potentialities to become great.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
LMFAO @ the people who thought I was serious. Come on man, you've got to be kidding me. I find 'studies' like this ridiculous.

@Orgnzm I wanted to troll and I thought this is a good topic to do that. The University that I go to is top 50 worldwide. I live in Manchester, I'll let you figure out what University that is. I can speak 4 languages. Have a good grasp of the Arabic language (if you knew what the rulings of Masdar is and the pattern of the different words derived from the ancient Arabian tribes, you would know that Arabic is the most sophisticated language in the word. I've studied Islamic history, Islamic jurisprudence, rhetoric (balaagha), logic/Mantiq (in Arabic and English), contemporary history, history of the Middle-ages, economics, accounting and finance (the course I'm doing at University), mathematics and geopolitics.

I believe intelligence increases and decreases based on the intensity of the intellectual activities in a person's life or the lack thereof. How many of you here have heard of neuroplasticity?

My favourite Somali Muslim scholar of all times is Imam Zayla'i. I'm not talking about Uthman ibn Ali Zayla'i (RH). I'm talking about Al-Imam, Al-Hafidh Jamalu Din Abi Muhammad 'Abdullah Ibn Yusuf Al-Zayla'i Al-Hanafi (RH). Do you know who this man was? He was praised by Imam Al-Iraqi (RH) the TEACHER of Imam ibn Hajr Al Asqalaani (RH)! He was also praised by Imam Suyuti (RH).

Ibn Hajar said in his Al-Durar Al-Kamina Fii A'yaani Al-Miati Al-Thaaminathat his Shaykh, Imam Al-'Iraqi said about Imam Al-Zayla'i: He focussed in the science of hadith and was an expert where he wrote the Takhrij Al-Hadith of Al-Hidayah and I wrote the takhrij of Ihya 'Ulumul din and we helped one and another in our respective works. Imam Suyuti said of him; He was the Hafidh of his time and he wrote the takhrij of hidaya and Kashaf which has no equal.

He a hafidh (by hafidh I don't mean someone who memorised the Qur'an only, I mean someone who memorised at least 100,000 ahadith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending