Half of Minnesota Somalis with kids will be sued if they

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Move to the suburbs due to this unprecedented move by neighbors in the Bay Area suburb who just sued a family with an Autistic kid. They also want the local government to declare that child a nuisance. They suing because they said their property valued is under threat because a wild child is on the loose.

If you didn't know this then I must inform you that half of the kids born to Somali parents in Minnesota are Autistic.

I even suspect our resident lady Idman is also autistic. I've already declared her a nuisance :mjpls::mjpls:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/two-families-sue-neighbor-autistic-004159731.html

Q

Queen Carawelo

Your bait topics are shitfuck.

They're not Somali.

P.s

Cadaan people have no soul wallahi, how are you going to sue parents who are already dealing with so much? What is wrong with people? Where's humanity?

Edit

Did you just call me autistic and a nuisance? Really nigga?

Sultana

On Hiatus
I don't think that's legal though. How is someone allowed to label an autistic child as a nuisance? And I'm guessing the child they're labelling as a nuisance is of colour. :/

menace

VIP
Your bait topics are shitfuck.

They're not Somali.

P.s

Cadaan people have no soul wallahi, how are you going to sue parents who are already dealing with so much? What is wrong with people? Where's humanity?

I just said what's coming to them to a neighborhood near them. These gaalos are selfish and individualistic. You mess with their property value they'll be vicious walahi, ileen waa bilaa diinee

Brwhere idman, did you read the fine print on my introduction :diddyswag:

menace

VIP
I don't think that's legal though. How is someone allowed to label an autistic child as a nuisance? And I'm guessing the child they're labelling as a nuisance is of colour. :/

His parents are Indian, from what I gathered of their name and profession. Yeah! There's a bit of racism and greediness. They are concerned for the value of the neighborhood as well as the kid being a men eater

Status
Not open for further replies.