Halima magool on Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't usually speak ill on the dead, but that woman will be answering to Allah swt on the day of judgment. The way she acted during the civil war, telling folks to kill daroods babies. Babies not adult but babies. That was disgusting.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't usually speak ill on the dead, but that woman will be answering to Allah swt on the day of judgment. The way she acted during the civil war, telling folks to kill daroods babies. Babies not adult but babies. That was disgusting.

Why invoke God's name and completely contradict yourself? Even worse you slandered a marxuumad

Hubble

VIP
Did this really happen? The entry looks like it was recently edited in and there are grammar mistakes in it. I've heard it before but it sounds like it was adapted from Rwanda.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
wiki is not credible. She made many pro USC songs and was their revolutionary mouthpiece.In the songs she'd sing about over throwing afweyne, about chasing the "faqash" out of xamar and kismaayo.

She's no different from afweynes revered mouth pieces such as the marexaan poet Yam Yam. At that time everyone sided with their clan economically and socially. Most of the songs and poetry was very very nuanced and metaphorical. There were songs about jacayl that were dissing the government subliminally:yloezpe:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Anybody remember her hit single "Reer Diini Eber Ka Dhiga"? :lol:

She premiered it on a technical in Gedo :lol:

Hubble

VIP
I'd love to see a movie about the civil war

:banderas:

Me too! The war has so many themes, interesting characters, iconic moments, so much action but a lot of heartache too. Somalis should do it independently but only on the condition that everyone is portrayed accurately. Using footage we already have as a starting point would be neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.