Happy Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Happy independence day walalayaal.
image.jpeg

We got nothing to celebrate. Somalia is in deep shit, the day we get out of that shit is a day to celebrate.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We got nothing to celebrate. Somalia is in deep shit, the day we get out of that shit is a day to celebrate.
C'mon man, don't we got enough to feel shit about. At the very least let us share this once proud moment of throwing the opressors of our yoke.
:mjsuitcry:
Soomaaliya ha noolaato!
:deargod:

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is it just me who think the flag of Somalia is quite underrated? It's unique, it doesn't have the pan African colours and it's immediately recognisable.

I also think the Somali national anthem is one if the better ones out there.

Is it just me who think the flag of Somalia is quite underrated? It's unique, it doesn't have the pan African colours and it's immediately recognisable.

When you look at the UN headquarters, or AU, the only flag that stands out is the Somali Flag. Truly beautiful.

Last edited:

I've heard the inspiration behind the flag colours was the UN's flag.
If that is true, I'm disappointed.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've heard the inspiration behind the flag colours was the UN's flag.
If that is true, I'm disappointed.

Thats just a popular rumour, 5 point star reps the 5 regions of greater somalia, white symbolises peace and blue represents the sky, as in we are as free as the sky above us, somalia hanoolato!

Thats just a popular rumour, 5 point star reps the 5 regions of greater somalia, white symbolises peace and blue represents the sky, as in we are as free as the sky above us, somalia hanoolato!
That version is clearly 1000 times better.
I was about to campaign for a flag change.

Status
Not open for further replies.