Haram as it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
At 25,40 they Killing off dogs

350 dogs yaab man

If they have a problem with the dogs instead off Killing em send em away to another country and profit of it

Would you rather want them to be sold as meat in one of those indho yaar countries? Don't get me wrong though coz I am not condoning this thing.

Mercury

VIP
Would you rather want them to be sold as meat in one of those indho yaar countries? Don't get me wrong though coz I am not condoning this thing.

they can send em to other countries treatment center and such not like this

Mercury

VIP
is there really a need for this....shit is only haram when it suits them.. RIP Dawgs

i get the problems these dogs bring, disease, biting people, i get it they're a menace still people have no right to kill them. if a dog bites someone then the authorities should put that dog Down But 350 dogs?

The money its costing to buy that much poison could be used in other ways such as creating a dog pound or finding ways of getting cadaan foreigners to take them.

The dogs attack the goats/ little kids in villages and most of people can not afford the treatment, but there must other options ( export them) remember always people come first. Sell the dogs and feed the children in Awdal. We have 5 million who are suffering from malnourishment in Somalia.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I heard Borama had a stray dog problem.
Somaliland should spay, neuter, and tag dogs! As Muslims, we are suppose to show mercy to animals.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Too many wild dogs. They have to be put down. Any country would do the same.
They can build a shelter for them and give them the left over meats from the butchers, no need to kill the poor dogs.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143

Animal lives matter too.

And no other country kills dogs other than China's Yulin for the dog eating festival.

They can build a shelter for them and give them the left over meats from the butchers, no need to kill the poor dogs.

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3143

Animal lives matter too.

And no other country kills dogs other than China's Yulin for the dog eating festival.
These dogs became wild you can't put them in a shelter. They kill dogs all over the world, search "feral dog culling".

You need to control the population otherwise they will be susceptible to diseases and are harmful to livestock and humans.

You want children to get rabies or families to lose their livelihood because of these dogs? It's harsh but that's life. :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These dogs became wild you can't put them in a shelter. They kill dogs all over the world, search "feral dog culling".

You need to control the population otherwise they will be susceptible to diseases and are harmful to livestock and humans.

You want children to get rabies or families to lose their livelihood because of these dogs? It's harsh but that's life. :manny:
Stop justifying the killing of poor animals. If they're fed and sheltered they wouldn't be wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending