Hardest African language

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Is Koshian the click one if so that one. And All Bantu languages. Somali is also hard for those that can't speak it.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Seriously. Real warriors. I was looking up old wars in horn region and I stumbled on your people. It's too bad we couldn't hold the highlands long enough combined with Oromo expansion it made it impossible. You guys have a general named after a city in Somalia...which is another pseudo scientific link to jeberti.:ehh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Seriously. Real warriors. I was looking up old wars in horn region and I stumbled on your people. It's too bad we couldn't hold the highlands long enough combined with Oromo expansion it made it impossible. You guys have a general named after a city in Somalia...which is another pseudo scientific link to jeberti.:ehh:
What would happen if we held the highlands for a long enough period of time?
Would that region become a part of Somalia's territory? :cosbyhmm:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
What would happen if we held the highlands for a long enough period of time?
Would that region become a part of Somalia's territory? :cosbyhmm:
No doubt or a mega Islamic union or states. In a perfect scenario I would have let them keep their churches and religion but tax them and they would see the light. Instead we sent them back 1000 years. I hear there are still after effects of the karbash in certain towns.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No doubt or a mega Islamic union or states. In a perfect scenario I would have let them keep their churches and religion but tax them and they would see the light. Instead we sent them back 1000 years. I hear there are still after effects of the karbash in certain towns.
I think they were better off not being sucked into some sort of Somali confederation :dead:
We bring trouble wherever we go unfortunately :reallymaury:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I think they were better off not being sucked into some sort of Somali confederation :dead:
We bring trouble wherever we go unfortunately :reallymaury:
The European corrupted us. I don't wana sound like a Hotep but who could possibly know how powerful we could've been under one country and faith.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The European corrupted us. I don't wana sound like a Hotep but who could possibly know how powerful we could've been under one country and faith.
What if people create divisions between themselves even when there appear to be none
giphy.gif

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
What if people create divisions between themselves even when there appear to be none
giphy.gif
In the time of Gurey the divisions were minimal...

My theory is humans will create divisions when resources become more scarce..if we had retained the whole of the horn and taxed who knows what could've happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts