Hargeisa, Liquor, and Weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
All the liquor and weed that gets into Hargeisa comes from Ethiopia (obvs), the Liquor commonly being Ethiopian Dry Gin, and other products. As for Cannabis, the xaafad most known for having stoners is Xer-Awr iyo Xawadle, the weed is smuggled from the Rastafarian Shashamane weed farms in Shashamane, Central Ethiopia.

The area it is sold in Hargeisa (Weed & Liquor) is in Xaafada Daami or D-town, the Xaafad of the Midgaans per se, they sell it in large quantities and it seems the Police (fuckin corrupt) get their share of the drugs which then allows the sellers to go on with their businesses. Daami is the place to go if you ever crave ganja, or if you ever need a drink that is.

Still never drank in my life, but I will miss that Shashamane when I fly back next month iA.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All the liquor and weed that gets into Hargeisa comes from Ethiopia (obvs), the Liquor commonly being Ethiopian Dry Gin, and other products. As for Cannabis, the xaafad most known for having stoners is Xer-Awr iyo Xawadle, the weed is smuggled from the Rastafarian Shashamane weed farms in Shashamane, Central Ethiopia.

The area it is sold in Hargeisa (Weed & Liquor) is in Xaafada Daami or D-town, the Xaafad of the Midgaans per se, they sell it in large quantities and it seems the Police (fuckin corrupt) get their share of the drugs which then allows the sellers to go on with their businesses. Daami is the place to go if you ever crave ganja, or if you ever need a drink that is.

Still never drank in my life, but I will miss that Shashamane when I fly back next month iA.

They should crack Down on all the licquor how was your trip?

Somalia ain´t any better than the west. and the police don´t care if they get their pocket full.

If the police are not doing their job, then It is the job of community. Simply burn down the drug & alcohol and beat the seller. Keep doing till they stop because they can't afford the lose. Dhulo did to the Ethiopian brewers in our village(actually they shot him ). Protect your youth from cheap alcohol & drugs.

waraabe

Your superior
If the police are not doing their job, then It is the job of community. Simply burn down the drug & alcohol and beat the seller. Keep doing till they stop because they can't afford the lose. Dhulo did to the Ethiopian brewers in our village(actually they shot him ). Protect your youth from cheap alcohol & drugs.

dhulo need to stop being beggers in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending