Has anyone here heard of the deep web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met some cadaan guy and he was telling me about it. I didn't buy it at first but researching it a bit confirmed he wasn't making shit up. Walahi ppl are messed, the internet is sick :damn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I met some cadaan guy and he was telling me about it. I didn't buy it at first but researching it a bit confirmed he wasn't making shit up. Walahi ppl are messed, the internet is sick :damn:

Darknet has many uses, but it's commonly associated with pedophiles and child ographers. What did your friend tell you about it?

I bought drugs off the silk road back when that was around. I did it twice and both times the drugs were shit.

If you're too cheap to pay for a proxy you can use Tor's IRC servers:rejoice:

Darknet has many uses, but it's commonly associated with pedophiles and child ographers. What did your friend tell you about it?

Snuff rooms for example, where savages would hold ppl hostage and users bid bit coins telling the murderer what to do. Also places with human experiments, and perhaps the most disgusting, inhumane shit of all, forcing toddlers to basically rape each other. IP's from all over the world. Most users apparently came from North America (cadaans), Europe, china, and some Arab countries.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Is it like that Kill With Me movie lol.

main-qimg-bec3bd88407939b3cb034f2601adfef4

Status
Not open for further replies.