Has anyone met a Christian Somali?

I knew one half somali half Oromo kid that took his mothers religion over his father and became a gaal so his fat ass could eat whatever he wanted.

any who, back to the topic;

• Where did you meet them?
• How were they?
• Did you discuss religion with them?
B47BBC4A-5A85-4ECA-88D8-B420B7D60584.jpeg
B47BBC4A-5A85-4ECA-88D8-B420B7D60584.jpeg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
im sure most somali christians are either in the closet or live in a place where theres zero somalis my mom met one in italy

Used to be a small-sized group in Somalia during the colonial periods, orphans getting adopted by Italians and getting converted etc.

Now, I haven't met any christian Somalis in Somalia or even the diaspora.

I met a Somali Christian in my university, he was a FOB who went to Europe and converted.

I do know some of the Somali refugees lied about being Persecuted Christians for a better chance of getting asylum in the West.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I never met a Somali Christian or an atheist since they keep it secret from other Somalis, I remember when I went back home I had a neighbor who lived alone , his window was right next me and he would open it a a bit at night to get some fresh air in.

At 12 midnight on every night he used to listen to a radio to help sleep, I never paid too much attention to it and thought it was local station but one night he turned up a bit and I could clearly hear the radio while lying at my bed the name of the station was Walaalaha Ciise Misiixi Radio and the radio was based out of Ethiopia,

He would tune to the station every night and at this point I knew he was a Christian, I never asked him or confronted him or told no one but he was indeed a Christian.

There are some, you’re likely to have come across a nonmuslim somali ( not necessarily Christian) if you live in a Somali community but you’d never know because Muslims tend to have this nasty little habit of executing them.

One of my friends is a gay christian, he got a really nice flat in a wealthy area in north london, the guy goes to the mosque more than me and links more girls too.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There are some, you’re likely to have come across a nonmuslim somali ( not necessarily Christian) if you live in a Somali community but you’d never know because Muslims tend to have this nasty little habit of executing them.

It is quite sad Walahi to take someone's life just because of his beliefs, the same people who wants to do such an awfull execution don't have a problem with cadaan Gaalos who visit or work back home, they respect the Gaalo cadaan's choices but turn around and execute the Somali one.
:mjcry:

ChYxC3wW0AcEG0d.jpg

ot-somaliland-1305693-640x360.jpg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes; I know Somali Christians. :gaasdrink: Why do people assume they converted recently? It's funny that people appear to lambaste them when some were orphans back in Somalia (and converted as children). :bell: I suppose Somalis are the type to shoot first and ask questions later. I know one who was brought up as Christian and then reverted to Islam.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have on two occasions

a somali hooyo, she dressed and talked just like our moms but she could hardly contained her excitement to share her religious views and why she converted. It was an interesting conversation because I learned a lot and I was more interested in her experience and life journey.

the second one was a younger xaliimo, she wasn't just a regular christian, she was a bible thumper and offered one to me. She was living with her family and had to keep her faith a secret. I wonder what became of her. I hope she is well and in good health.

In life you will meet people of different faith or lack of, as much as I would want them to be muslim just like me and go to heaven when we pass, we must always treat everyone with respect and with dignity. :)

"Why do Muslims want to kill me for actively trying to subvert their values and replace them with those of gaals that don't even wash their asses properly"
Gee, I wonder why?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I knew one half somali half Oromo kid that took his mothers religion over his father and became a gaal so his fat ass could eat whatever he wanted.

any who, back to the topic;

• Where did you meet them?
• How were they?
• Did you discuss religion with them? View attachment 116748View attachment 116748
Personally i don't know about any christ lovers but i do know of some gay malis and this one zoroastrian sudanese guy and my neighborgh is a sudanese rasta

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts