Has anyone watched Baki? Also, another good anime YouTube channel

At first, I was turned off by the art style, but I pleasantly surprised.
This Indian YouTuber does funny recap/character bios about Baki. He name is AR manga.
They did China bogus asf. 4000 years of Chinese martial arts is mastered by the main Japanese protagonist in a couple of minutes. Baki makes fun of Boxing.

And the main character’s grandpa defeats all of America. Bro, I’m going to have my Somali characters beating the shit out of all the ajnabis. I’m going full G Gundam.

After they beat my homie muhammad ali jr i said f*ck the anime
Well, we still have Olivia and Muhammad’s Dad for Chad black characters. Olivia was hellva disrespectful to Rahon. The whole Raitai tournament arc was making fun of China. At as bad Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure only Chinese character.
6DC08533-A942-4B79-BB58-A509C28E9361.jpeg
8C4FBDA1-BF23-426A-A9B0-205B8DB09F00.png

Viscount

I got real connections
At first, I was turned off by the art style, but I pleasantly surprised.
This Indian YouTuber does funny recap/character bios about Baki. He name is AR manga.
They did China bogus asf. 4000 years of Chinese martial arts is mastered by the main Japanese protagonist in a couple of minutes. Baki makes fun of Boxing.
Baki is so unrealistic, he is written like a Shonen Protagonist who always wins.

Baki is so unrealistic, he is written like a Shonen Protagonist who always wins.
But it’s fun. The best nationalist fighting anime is G Gundam . G Gundam is better than Seed. I love the fact that Neo Japan’s Gundam is named God Gundam. They did right with Neo China right. My boyfriend is so salty about Mexico’s. Tequila Gundam:
D983C7C7-B58C-4C0F-9DFA-C15F6F0BE851.png

“Motherfucking fish head eating Japs!!! “ Lol . He said they made cool is because allies. “ Why would trade with them peoples?!?”
Japan always does Egyptians right. Pharaoh Gundam:
5F2C3702-E607-44D4-84B4-9684EFD8118D.jpeg

Trending