Has xuseen caydiid lost his sanity?

Jungle

VIP
This man was a warlord in Xamar since his father died till 2005 and they've equally been a detriment to somali statehood

He been crazy for a while but its funny its his own people that use him for views lol

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
This guy is not mentally stable he always goes missing for years and all of sudden he appears with wild statements lol

Veni vidi vici n'sheeeit
20240711_042610.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This man was a warlord in Xamar since his father died till 2005 and they've equally been a detriment to somali statehood

He been crazy for a while but its funny its his own people that use him for views lol
Go back to India 🇮🇳

"I learn from the Indian Hindu books that my people come from India I have heard"

Hussein Caydiid's own father, Farah Caydiid, believed that he was originally Indian from Calcutta or Hyderbad

Below is Caydiid attending a Hindu Holi festival with his family

Somali leaders were already at a point closing to insanity. One of the few counties were you can killed thousands of your own people and still be a respected leader within the community.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
A really unspoken fact about Caydiid jr was that he was a US Marine deployed to Somalia when they were fighting the USC led by his father.

He was their Somali translator, meaning he was taking part in all their war crimes, translating all their questions in interrogations.

It’s safe to say, he was never the most stable individual.

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts